Koi Perich = Highest Graded True Freshman

He's going to have an awesome career here. Only downside is he's absolutely good enough to declare for the draft early, so we're only going to have 3 years of him (knock on wood he remains injury free his whole time in college).

Selfishly, I hope he's one of the few players who decides to play out his eligibility and finish his degree so we get 1 more year with him on the team.

He's a legitimate difference maker. In multiple facets of the game. A very rare type of player.

He's going to have an awesome career here. Only downside is he's absolutely good enough to declare for the draft early, so we're only going to have 3 years of him (knock on wood he remains injury free his whole time in college).

Selfishly, I hope he's one of the few players who decides to play out his eligibility and finish his degree so we get 1 more year with him on the team.
No, I want him to go get paid as soon as possible. If we get 3 years that will be great

Damn. I knew he had a few nice INTs and punt returns, but it's hard to see how he's doing play-by-play as a safety without watching All 22 film. We've got a monster, folks.

Let's get our homie Koi hooked up with 3M and keep him home until he goes Rd1

Also why do only reddish and orange teams have good freshmen?

Top Bottom