Knight / Musburger On Thursday

Reserve

Reaction score
Caught in a different story that we'll have Knight and Musburger Thursday.

No big deal .. just an FYI.

Reserve, to me that is a big deal which means on Thursday we have two of the very best announcers and analysts in the game of basketball in this day and age. Fun, funny, knowledgeable. I hope they interview a BigGopherFan before the game. :)

Expect something from Sir Sid

Bobby Knight is very good at basketball analysis, always a pleasure to have him. And he's not *bland* like so many.....

I'm sure we can expect some type of article from Sir Sidney about his cpf Bobby K.:)

Nothing wrong with being the big National game.

Bobby Knight is very good at basketball analysis, always a pleasure to have him. And he's not *bland* like so many.....

I'm sure we can expect some type of article from Sir Sidney about his cpf Bobby K.:)

One of the neat things about Bob Knight, he does NOT call a spade a spade...he calls it a goddamned shovel.

All I care is that while they are in town, Sid takes Bobby K. and Brent M. to Murray's for a steak dinner, and then I want to find out who foots the bill.

All I care is that while they are in town, Sid takes Bobby K. and Brent M. to Murray's for a steak dinner, and then I want to find out who foots the bill.

Easy, Murray's does.

GV...Gotta love Gopher Fans who own a great steakhouse.

Lol .. was it last year that Knight got out of his chair and started yelling at Hightower to call traveling? That was classic.

Lol .. was it last year that Knight got out of his chair and started yelling at Hightower to call traveling? That was classic.

Not only yelling it, blizz...circling the hands, and laughing, and the whole game more traveling was called than I had ever seen before. LMAO.

I will be curious to hear Knight's comments on Tubby and the team. I've got to believe he is empathetic and respects our coach. He has little time for cheating coaches that will do anything to win. Big game for the gophs if they hope to make the tourney. One game at a time...

Hopefully we can make up for our last nationally televised game. That was pretty embarrassing.

The downside - We'd better work on our shot fakes - or we'll get ripped by Knight.

The upside - At least he won't be able to rip us for taking shots too quick in the halfcourt set!

Top Bottom