Kirk Herbstreit lists Gophs as "surprise" team

Curseislifted33

Reaction score
Let's goooooo

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>As of June 23, teams that I would classify as "surprise" teams would be: LSU, A&M, Penn St, Minnesota, UNC, L'ville, Washington,</p>— Kirk Herbstreit (@KirkHerbstreit) <a href="https://twitter.com/KirkHerbstreit/statuses/481193130503331841">June 23, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Kirk Herbstreit is about the only good college analyst left with Corso, Musberger,and Lou Holtz all clearly suffering from dementia and Mark Mays never knew what he was talking about. So good for us!

Herbstreit is a genius. Phil Steele is a buffoon. He has the Gophs tied with the Illini for 5th in the division, ahead of only Purdue.

Eddie George bad....he no like TCF
Herbstreit good....he like the Gophers
Dinardo bad.....he like Indiana more than Gophers
Steele bad...he no like the Gophers

Herbstreit will be back on the shiz list here the first time he picks against the Gophers.

at least it wasn't Corso.....Pro Tip: You can make a nice side income during college football season strictly fading that bozo Lee Corso's picks

These opinions are shocking on a Gopher message board. On a semi-related note, Soylent Green is people!

Except he said the the axe game last year "could get ugly." Idiot. Tom Luginbill is the man. He called Kill a top 5 coach in the whole country.

Ops - I thought the last post by Pompous Elitist was going to be another of the many Al Franken's Stuart Smalley U-Tube video. If it had been I was going to suggest that the GopherHole might be liable to provide equal time to the Republican candidate for the U.S. senate.:rolleyes:

Kirk Herbstreit is about the only good college analyst left with Corso, Musberger,and Lou Holtz all clearly suffering from dementia and Mark Mays never knew what he was talking about. So good for us!

Clearly- who made u their neurologist?

Ops - I thought the last post by Pompous Elitist was going to be another of the many Al Franken's Stuart Smalley U-Tube video. If it had been was I was going to suggest that the GopherHole might be liable to provide equal time to the Republican candidate for the U.S. senate.:rolleyes:
McFadden won't need it ;)

Come on Kirk, LSU, AM as Surprises? Would you be surprised if LSU made a run to the final 4? I wouldn't.

Top Bottom