Kill to speak in Florida

Rog

Reaction score
Jerry Kill will speak at the S.W. Florida alumni luncheon tomorrow noon in Naples Florida. I'm driving over (2.5 hours each way) and if anything new is said, I will report. Naples is just south of Fort Meyer and many Minnesotans spend the winter in this area. Expect a good turnout.

I really do think he has a doppleganger/clone. This man is everywhere.

Jerry Kill will speak at the S.W. Florida alumni luncheon tomorrow noon in Naples Florida. I'm driving over (2.5 hours each way) and if anything new is said, I will report. Naples is just south of Fort Meyer and many Minnesotans spend the winter in this area. Expect a good turnout.

Let us know if any big names show up. Have fun.

There's going to be some guys with serious jing at that luncheon.

Don't forget, he was also the second choice with his Wife.

After Brew, I would bet there would be a little more show me and we'll wait and see awhile before the jing starts flowing. But if they show improvement and an old time Gopher work ethic next fall the $$$$$$$$ will come. If not it will stay in Fla.

After Brew, I would bet there would be a little more show me and we'll wait and see awhile before the jing starts flowing. But if they show improvement and an old time Gopher work ethic next fall the $$$$$$$$ will come. If not it will stay in Fla.

Maybe or maybe not.

If certain people down there have a connection with coach Kill he or she might decide to give the school the $$$$$$$$$$$$.

Top Bottom