Kill says thanks

Doc1001

Reaction score
Jerry Kill is still sending out thank you cards to all who attend practice. I am sure a staff member puts it all together and mails it but its still alot of personal signatures every day as there must have been 200 at the practice i attended. I know someone will say a staff member forges the signature but i say he actually signs them.

That's great!!

Just more evidence of the same conclusion... a class act.

Whether some one puts it together for Coach Kill,he signs it or not. Its the tought and action in this day and age of texts, tweets, email. A written Thank You. A thank you right back at you Coach.

I have the complete collection. A maroon thank you note from Spring practice, and a white one from Fall practice.

Card from Kill!

Hello all you Gopher fans! Yes, I attended one of the practice sessions last week and recived a very nice thank you card from Coach Kill. Contrary to the above posts, I think he did really sign them. I thought for sure the letter was going to be asking for donations to the M Club or something like that. I never expected a cool thank you card just because I went to a football practice. Very classy! Go Gophers!!!

Kill sure seems to be doing the right stuff. When Barry Alvarez came to UW, he (or possibly a staff member did some of these - I forget) went to every student dorm and frat/sorority after move-in date and told them the Badgers needed their support at games. He would talk about the Badgers to anyone who would listen and his mantra was "Get your season tickets now, because in a few years you won't be able to." He was right.

I think Kill is cut from the same cloth, always assuming he can coach at the B1G level. At the bare minimum. he seems genuine, which is a step up from Brewster.

Kill sure seems to be doing the right stuff. When Barry Alvarez came to UW, he (or possibly a staff member did some of these - I forget) went to every student dorm and frat/sorority after move-in date and told them the Badgers needed their support at games. He would talk about the Badgers to anyone who would listen and his mantra was "Get your season tickets now, because in a few years you won't be able to." He was right.

I think Kill is cut from the same cloth, always assuming he can coach at the B1G level. At the bare minimum. he seems genuine, which is a step up from Brewster.

I remember reading about Alvarez doing that. That would fire me up just having the head coach talk to me face to face.

I remember reading about Alvarez doing that. That would fire me up just having the head coach talk to me face to face.

Brewster did some of this as well. He even had pizza parties for them. Not to belittle coach Kill's actions, because he is doing things the right way. I just thought I'd point out that while Brewster had many faults, he did try to reach out to the students.

Whether some one puts it together for Coach Kill,he signs it or not. Its the thought and action in this day and age of texts, tweets, email. A written Thank You. A thank you right back at you Coach.

+1000

Top Bottom