Kevin Noreen on the mend (from West Virginia's web site)

It's going to be interesting to see if Tubby recruited the right Minnesota Transitions player!

I have not seen the other MT player since high school but are you telling me Eliason is one tenth the player Kevin Noreen is? What Noreen shoots too well? Tubby didn't recruit Hoffarber. Be nice if at least one of the Gopher basketball coaches thought shooting mattered. Noreen is also a great passer. Do not understand how you don't recruit a 6-10 kid who shoots 3's and scores 4000 points. But what the coaches at WVU like best is "his toughness inside"

I know you are going to say he didn't play anybody. You are wrong...look it up.

I think kyle Noreen will turn out better than his bro. 6'6 combo gaurd.
Only time will tell.

wait where was noreen's dominating performances at WV last year? It might take him til his junior/senior year to make a big impact, if at all. Kid is so skinny

The article said he was a redshirt last year. Don't know how much of an impact he'll make in his career but I'm willing to bet it's at least as good as Eliason and better then Ingram.

He played againist the Gophs, and had some of the ugliest buckets i've ever seen

Key work is "buckets". If you think that was ugly I don't think you'll be very impressed with some of the other Gopher bigs. A couple of them are very limited offensively.

word*, and compared to sampson, walker, and mbakwe noreen does not impress me.

Top Bottom