Kenny Bell Sign

Travdaddy84

Reaction score
Kenny Bell is visiting the Gophers when they play California. I was thinking of a cool sign that somebody could make for him. I came up with "The Vault needs a Bell". Are any of you going to the game who make signs? Is so you should do this.

I hate bank puns about the stadium because I feel like people are leaning toward the Bank as a nickname, which is lame. But if you're doing it, Ethan Grant will be there and his name lends itself even better to money related humor.

There's no such thing as a "cool sign". Keep that junk at home, this ain't the WWE.

There's no such thing as a "cool sign". Keep that junk at home, this ain't the WWE.

I dunno PH. They may not fit in your definition of "cool," but recruits seem to respond to them. I believe someone made a sign for Devoe Joseph during his trip that said "My woman is your woman" and he specifically commented on it (without divulging the exact text) during a follow up story. Didn't hurt that several hundred students chanted his name either, but I do think these high school guys appreciate being called out via a sign when they show up for a visit. Makes them feel like the fans know who they are and want them to join the team.

That said, I will not be making any signs.

Bobby

Maybe just tell him that being a Gopher Bell is a good thing...:cool:

The Brickhouse needs a Bell too.

"The Bank" as a nickname is so lame, nicknaming a stadium after a sponser is dumb to begin with. not to mention when they sellthe naming rights

Top Bottom