Kasey Robinson?

GiantsOfTheNorth

Passionate Member
Reaction score
Redshirt Sophomore WR listed at 5'9" 155 on the 2014 roster. Saw he went to Breck and then transferred from Drake... must have super speed to play D1 ball at 150 lbs. Would be awesome if he had a breakout year next year - we could use him as a slot receiver and/or give him a carry or two a game, kind of like how Oregon used De'Anthony Thomas.

Good kid, smart, good practice team player and teammate. Good moves, not a great amount of speed.

Any chance he is the brother of Brandon Robinson? He graduated from Breck in 2003. I played against him a few times. He got a scholarship to Boston College.

Any chance he is the brother of Brandon Robinson? He graduated from Breck in 2003. I played against him a few times. He got a scholarship to Boston College.

Nope, they aren't related. Well, they aren't siblings, they could be cousins or something.

Kasey Robinson was a really good HS WR. As highwayman described, he doesn't have blazing speed. If you're his size, you need to be blazing fast to be an impact guy. I think Kasey will be a good student and a valued part of our scout team.

Top Bottom