Karter Menz Commits!!

His highlights remind me of Jared Allen. Very motivated to get to the QB. He's going to need to add some lbs. for Big Ten play.

His highlights remind me of Jared Allen. Very motivated to get to the QB. He's going to need to add some lbs. for Big Ten play.

Definitely. 215lb is even a bit small for a linebacker.

Definitely. 215lb is even a bit small for a linebacker.

It's light but not too abnormal for a 6'5" high school junior DE prospect though. He definitely wouldn't play right away and has the frame to add more weight.

Otomewo was 210 lbs coming out of high school. He was just drafted at 285. Thomas Rush was 209, now 250. Coughlin was 223.

Getting a chance to see the kid regularily up here in NW MN/Fargo - there's a lot to like about his game, and more off-field. Good kid, Good family, and maybe as good as a program to develop players for the next level in West Fargo Sheyenne. What you see in the highlight tapes is pretty much what everybody here sees, but admittedly, there is a talent gap between his ability and almost any OL that he sees try to block him in ND High School FB. I'm happy to see that his performance at Camps and evals garnered the offers that we see on his sheet. Think we got a good one here.

Is DoppelFleck back...?...althoughhhhh those ankles are very familiar.

Top Bottom