Kamala

howeda7

Reaction score
The supporters of the most racist, anti-immigrant President in 100 years concern trolling about immigrants and the Statue of Liberty is priceless.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Biden must subscribe to the Cris Carter theory of always having a fall guy. Looks like Biden is throwing Kamala in front of anything he knows he can't/won't fix (border) or can't get done (voting rights bill). I can't imagine her level of anger. I bet she misses the days of being asked what kind of ice cream she's having and what hip hop artists she likes. Still hasn't been to the border but did go thousands of miles past it for what she thought would be a heroes welcome.

This was really priceless. This administration is so clueless. It is so sad.

Section2

Reaction score
Pat Robertson is super relevant. But we are talking about a sitting VP and her destruction of our values. This is not who we are. The words on the Statue of Liberty are our laws. Bring us your poor and tired, you know the thing! She told them not to come? They’ll be turned back? This is not who we are.

Section2

Reaction score
The supporters of the most racist, anti-immigrant President in 100 years concern trolling about immigrants and the Statue of Liberty is priceless.
Trump didn’t wear a mask around Mexicans and Central Americans. Kamala does and tells them not to come and won’t visit the “dirty” border? These are clear dog whistles to the racist left.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Pat Robertson is super relevant. But we are talking about a sitting VP and her destruction of our values. This is not who we are. The words on the Statue of Liberty are our laws. Bring us your poor and tired, you know the thing! She told them not to come? They’ll be turned back? This is not who we are.
It was a weather reference. Tongue in cheek. While I agree with you to some degree, it appears that many don't want further immigration. With that said, it appears to be hold up at home, or hold up at US immigration.

Not totally sure about the that's not who we are part. It's not who "we" were, but it is kind of what we have slowly become.

Spoofin

Reaction score
- Record numbers coming to the border; because Biden told them to come.
- Kamala being lectured by foreign leaders that Biden is the reason for the surge; because Biden told them to come.
- Huge increase in drugs crossing the border; see above.

But the left denies this is a crisis, takes no blame, our VP in charge won’t visit the border, and now she makes jokes about how seeing it first hand and talking to those there isn’t important. Oh, and we are going to give money to the Countries coming to the border cuz that will help?

These people have no clue what they are doing. The media isn’t covering the crisis situation, and the left is yelling about how FBI investigations aren’t good enough. Amazing.

howeda7

Reaction score
The Fellas: - Record numbers coming to the border; because Biden told them to come.

Also The Fellas: This is not who we are

Pretty fitting symbol of what Kamala Harris did by going to Guatemala yesterday and telling people considering emigrating to the US: "DO NOT COME. DO NOT COME," warning the door would be shut in their face.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Trump's signature promise, one he made over and over, was a big, beautiful wall from sea to sea, paid for by Mexico.

He failed at this. They were just empty words, as usual.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The Fellas: - Record numbers coming to the border; because Biden told them to come.

Pretty fitting symbol of what Kamala Harris did by going to Guatemala yesterday and telling people considering emigrating to the US: "DO NOT COME. DO NOT COME," warning the door would be shut in their face.
LOL. You clearly didn’t listen to her. Your ALL CAPS are comical. “If you come, I believe you will be turned away.” A real threat from an administration that asked them to come and hasn’t been turning them away. Watch the numbers drop now Howie.
#SheepBeSheep

scools12

Reaction score
Trump's signature promise, one he made over and over, was a big, beautiful wall from sea to sea, paid for by Mexico.

He failed at this. They were just empty words, as usual.
The Biden / Harris Administration’s Southern Border failure is somehow the previous guy’s fault because a wall which the leftists screamed RACIST wasn’t built. Ok buddy 👌

howeda7

Reaction score
LOL. You clearly didn’t listen to her. Your ALL CAPS are comical. “If you come, I believe you will be turned away.” A real threat from an administration that asked them to come and hasn’t been turning them away. Watch the numbers drop now Howie.
#SheepBeSheep
All I did was copy the Glen Greenwald tweet Fool2 was concern trolling before weeping "This is not who we are." 2 is now a pro-immigrant humanitarian I guess.

Spoofin

Reaction score
All I did was copy the Glen Greenwald tweet Fool2 was concern trolling before weeping "This is not who we are." 2 is now a pro-immigrant humanitarian I guess.
So you used a quote of mine for your first example and a quote of S2s as your counter? That makes perfect sense and is totally not dishonest. DHB.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The Biden / Harris Administration’s Southern Border failure is somehow the previous guy’s fault because a wall which the leftists screamed RACIST wasn’t built. Ok buddy 👌
Wasn’t completed. Was way behind schedule. Was being built tho, well, until Joe put an end to it. On day 1, IIRC.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
I think you may have missed his point. I'd bet a lot of money that Section2 is perfectly fine with illegals not coming to the US. I think he is mocking the over-the-top hypocrisy from the left and specifically Kabala.

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
But does AOC is the question.
I’ve come to the conclusion that all politicians should wear hockey helmets and have an assigned seat on the short bus. Term limits are the only answer IMO.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

Maybe if they hadn’t have waved them on in in their past comments, they’d believe them now.

AD8A5B32-503B-4E2F-9202-33ED9133CF64.jpeg

Section2

Reaction score
Brian Williams is one of the dumbest people on TV.
He started laughing and I thought he was going to call out the obvious error. And then he just barreled thru it and called it amazing. Cnc thinks these are the credible people.

Section2

Reaction score
Of course I’m pro immigrant. Biden and Harris signaling that they welcomed immigrants - then arresting children at the border and stuffing them into concentration camps, and now flying to Guatemala and telling them “don’t come. Don’t come” is embarrassing. There isn’t an immigration position that this admins wild, reactive, inconsistent policy has not violated.

howeda7

Reaction score
So you used a quote of mine for your first example and a quote of S2s as your counter? That makes perfect sense and is totally not dishonest. DHB.
Right because you two are so far apart on most issues. You're both screeching in this thread about Biden/Harris immigration policy. It's obvious they will be attacked no matter what they do.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Right because you two are so far apart on most issues. You're both screeching in this thread about Biden/Harris immigration policy. It's obvious they will be attacked no matter what they do.
Oh, we agree on some things so we must on all. Sorry Howie - only to someone like you that just believes whatever they are told to believe would that make sense. Wow you are a stooge.

The Biden/Harris immigration policy has been a complete CF. It says way more about anyone not “screeching” about it than it does those calling it out for what it is. Maybe you should turn off CNN’s coverage of DT’s pants and look into it.

Top Bottom