Kamala

howeda7

Reaction score
"I would not trust Donald Trump and it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever he’s talking about. I will not take his word for it," Harris, D-Calif., said in an interview with CNN.

What part of that do you take issue with, exactly?

Spoofin

Reaction score
NBC News? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Oh, Trump didn’t buy more vaccine. He only bought enough to last into April. As if committing to buy a vaccine is a really big accomplishment.

I’ll give Biden credit for being smart enough to buy more vaccine that was proven effective after a massive amount had already be purchased. What a genius?

Do you think Trump would’ve committed to buy more if he had been re-elected or would he have sat on his hands?

This is so funny. If Trump-Biden were a relay race, Trump set a world record split on the first leg and Biden took the baton and managed an average pace, after setting the bar really low, and then claims to be the difference. You can’t make that stuff up.
I’m glad you brought this up. Remember the OUTRAGE that Trump didn’t buy enough shots for all of America up front? You know, before we even knew which was or wasn’t going to get approval, have better protection, less side-effects, etc. He only negotiated contracts that allowed us to buy more at any time. 🙄

All the hand-wringing over how we will have a shortage now and thank God Joe could solve that really hard x2 math problem that clearly no one in Trumps administration could do. I missed when we ran out. Seems now we are giving away what we bought to others. Joe saved the day, no doubt. Also, clearly we should blame Trump for the lower than ideal vaccination rate too - he was never pro-vaccine, just like the Ds were never against a “Trump rushed vaccine.” This is GH - where facts don’t matter.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
What is wrong with NBC news? Is there not a single news source you guys can trust anymore or do you all need to be coddled by Fox and OAN? And when it comes to life and death wouldn't it seem like a good idea to err on the side of caution and just buy more vaccines? Trump and his team had no idea what they were doing.
What is wrong with NBC News? You mean the ones that told us for 2 and 1/2 years with certainty that Trump colluded with Russia? That NBC News?

FYI, I don’t watch OAN. I bet you’ve not watched enough Fox News “news” to know the narrative that the other cable news stations want you to believe isn’t true. Not talking about opinion shows, which is what howie likes to ruminate on. I’m talking about “news”. Bret Baier, John Roberts, Sandra Smith, Bill Hemmer, etc.

Why in the hell would you assume that Trump wouldn’t or wasn’t going to buy more vaccines when this is clearly the best part of his legacy? But let’s talk reality instead of fiction.

Trump purchased 200 million doses of the Pfizer vaccine by Dec. 23rd.

Trump purchased 200 million doses of the Moderna vaccine by Dec 12. Never mind the fact that Moderna didn’t have the financial resources to develop the vaccine without the guarantee of payment from the Federal government and the billions fronted to produce the vaccine.

Trump purchased 100 million doses of Johnson and Johnson vaccine by August, with the option to purchase enough vaccine to vaccinate 300 million people.

So before the month of December had ended, Trump had purchased 500 million doses of vaccine with agreements to buy enough vaccine to vaccinate the vast majority of the country from age 16 up.

We still haven’t administered 500 million doses of vaccine.

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
We can't trust NBC News. Or ABC News or CBS News. AlphaNewsMN and LegalInsurrection.com are where it's at.
Well, they all express opinion without having to back it up with facts, so I’ll give you that.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
Define "very few"
How about 29%

Overall, across these 40 states, the percent of White people who have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose (43%) was roughly 1.5 times higher than the rate for Black people (29%) and 1.3 times higher than the rate for Hispanic people (32%) as of May 24, 2021

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
We can't trust NBC News. Or ABC News or CBS News. AlphaNewsMN and LegalInsurrection.com are where it's at.
NBC is not a trust worthy source of news. Brian Williams, Matt Lauer, Lester Holt are a bunch of hacks. Have you EVER seen a Savannah Guthrie interview?? Did you forget that NBC buried the Ronan Farrow story, regarding his reporting on Harvey Weinstein’s sexual misconduct?

howeda7

Reaction score
NBC is not a trust worthy source of news. Brian Williams, Matt Lauer, Lester Holt are a bunch of hacks. Have you EVER seen a Savannah Guthrie interview?? Did you forget that NBC buried the Ronan Farrow story, regarding his reporting on Harvey Weinstein’s sexual misconduct?
Matt Lauer doesn't work there anymore. Brian Williams only on MSNBC. What makes Lester Holt a "hack"?

howeda7

Reaction score
How about 29%

Overall, across these 40 states, the percent of White people who have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose (43%) was roughly 1.5 times higher than the rate for Black people (29%) and 1.3 times higher than the rate for Hispanic people (32%) as of May 24, 2021
Considering only 50% of the population is vaccinated, I'm not sure I'd agree that is "very few." Certainly their %'s lag for various reasons, mostly less access to healthcare generally.

Almost none of it due to "won't take vaccine because headlines misquoted Kamala Harris 9 months ago."

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
What makes Lester Holt a "hack"?
Lester Holt: “fairness is overrated”. That’s their #1 news anchor.

Brian Williams only works at MSNBC? But you rail on Fox News, which is ONLY a cable news channel, just like MSNBC.

Great logic. You really are a lefty gem howie. Total hypocrite that can only see the world through his myopic view.

Last edited:

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
Matt Lauer doesn't work there anymore. Brian Williams only on MSNBC. What makes Lester Holt a "hack"?
Matt Lauer was a serial sexual predator. Brian Williams was the NBC Nightly News anchor for 11 years. (2004–2015) Holt recently said "fairness is overrated," insists it's not necessary to "always give two sides equal weight and merit"
NBC has a history of bad behavior.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
Considering only 50% of the population is vaccinated, I'm not sure I'd agree that is "very few." Certainly their %'s lag for various reasons, mostly less access to healthcare generally.

Almost none of it due to "won't take vaccine because headlines misquoted Kamala Harris 9 months ago."
I am not sure that your comment is accurate. Probably more racist, than accurate.

Spoofin

Reaction score

Unbelievable.
- 29%, basically 1 in 4 - that’s not “very few”
- “mostly less access to healthcare”. Link? COVID vaccine’s are free and available to all. Your statement seems more racist than anything else.
- “almost none of it due to Kamala”. Link? Just a gut feeling? Politician words don’t seem to matter to you, I guess?

Go back to downplaying crime surges in Baltimore - even that didn’t make you look like this big of a hack. Wow.

howeda7

Reaction score
Lester Holt: “fairness is overrated”. That’s their #1 news anchor.

Brian Williams only works at MSNBC? But you rail on Fox News, which is ONLY a cable news channel, just like MSNBC.

Great logic. You really are a lefty gem howie. Total hypocrite that can only see the world through his myopic view.
If you could read, I didn't say anything about MSNBC. So attacking Brian Williams as a reason NBC network News is biased is just dumb.

howeda7

Reaction score
I am not sure that your comment is accurate. Probably more racist, than accurate.
The states doing the worst have disproportionate African American populations: Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Tennessee. More a socioeconomic issue than a Racial one. Virginia and North Carolina are not lagging.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
If you could read, I didn't say anything about MSNBC. So attacking Brian Williams as a reason NBC network News is biased is just dumb.
You minimized Brian Williams assignment to A POPULAR CABLE NEWS CHANNEL. You don’t have to name the channel to refer to it by who the person is now assigned to.

Ok, now you’re just proving your ignorance too.

John Galt

Reaction score

Kamala Harris is in over her head and embarrassing herself...

Next to tending a parking lot, the vice presidency can be the easiest job in the world, yet, somehow, Kamala Harris is making it look like a monumental undertaking.

Four months into the role, it couldn’t be more clear that Harris is so far in over her head that she’ll need dynamite to blast her way out. (She might hope it will be powered by a rolled-up solar panel.)

Admittedly, Harris hasn’t been done any favors by her boss. President Joe Biden keeps saddling her with work she either doesn’t want or doesn’t know how to do. He said on Tuesday he was making Harris the lead person in his administration on efforts to dismantle all the ways that states organize their elections. (This is often referred to by Democrats and the media as “expanding voter rights.”)

The New York Times expressed its deep confidence in the decision, stating in a news article that Biden had “added another politically thorny problem to the vice president’s policy portfolio.”

Translation: Does Biden know what he’s doing?

Biden’s other big gift to Harris in recent weeks was a splashy announcement that she would be the one to oversee the obscene crush of destitute migrants dumping themselves into the care of U.S. taxpayers at the southern border. The numbers have climbed to new, astronomical heights under Biden, and there’s no sign that they’re dropping or even plateauing.

In response, Harris and her team so far have done nothing but try to work the media into believing the vice president isn’t really expected to do anything, so you can’t blame her for failing. In the same New York Times report about Harris taking on “voter rights,” the paper noted that “the vice president … and her staff have worked to reframe expectations around her role, stressing that she will examine the root causes of migration, not single-handedly stop the flow of migrants to the United States.”

Ah, yes, "reframe." So Harris will “examine” the border crisis, not actually produce any tangible, weighable result.

Apparently, however, the belief that Harris might actually have been given a responsibility wasn’t inherent in Biden explicitly stating he was appointing her to help in “stemming the migration to our southern border,” as he said at the White House on March 24. But it was a political trick pulled off by — ah, ha! — Republicans!

CNN reporter Natasha Bertrand said Monday that there had been “confusion” over what Harris was actually supposed to do at the border and that Republicans “kind of seized on that confusion” and “made it seem” that Harris was expected to do something real.

Darn those clever Republicans.

Sorry, Bertrand, but I’m not so naive. The truth is that Harris doesn’t know what she’s doing.

Even at the simplest part of her job, public appearances, she is falling embarrassingly flat.

She says ridiculous things in interviews with friendly journalists, as when she said in February that she was taken aback at the lack of a vaccine “stockpile” when she came into office. (Why would there be a stockpile of vaccines that had been rush-produced and were immediately distributed in order to stop a pandemic?)

She laughs when it’s inappropriate, such as that time when a reporter asked if she had any plans to visit the southern border, and her answer, “not today,” was followed by a forced and self-conscious cackle.

Addressing a graduating class at the Naval Academy last week, she crammed in a gender-inclusive line about male soldiers wanting to carry lighter equipment the same way women do. She pushed out an uncomfortable giggle for that one, too.

Harris has fast become our cringiest vice president. Maybe Biden should help her out and take back some of those fake responsibilities.

BarnBurner

Banned
Reaction score
More information needed to understand if the GT is a good choice, or Pence.

More information.

balds

Reaction score
PJ should add her as a recruiter. Breakfasts would be even more elite.

balds

Reaction score
Biden must subscribe to the Cris Carter theory of always having a fall guy. Looks like Biden is throwing Kamala in front of anything he knows he can't/won't fix (border) or can't get done (voting rights bill). I can't imagine her level of anger. I bet she misses the days of being asked what kind of ice cream she's having and what hip hop artists she likes. Still hasn't been to the border but did go thousands of miles past it for what she thought would be a heroes welcome.

Top Bottom