Kamala

stocker08

Reaction score
Yeah, 2 scoops of ice cream was a much bigger story.

Ummm....that is a look into the crazy ass mind of a self absorbed narcissist. Trump needs to have double the desert of everyone else? I mean....it's not at all a big deal.....but there's a crazy personality disorder there which has gotten worse and worse. And for some reason....you righties seem to adore him more and more the crazier he gets.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Is this a joke? You have to be trolling if you actually think that what she did was "offensive" This is the lowest of low bars.
This is actually classic WHATABOUTISM 😑. He does it often. He does it well.

Section2

Reaction score
Poor you. Poor Pence. Victims both. If only in your imagination.

Besides, would Pence have been allowed to meet with her?
KGF is right that you would absolutely be melting down if Pence or Trump did this.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
During the VP debate, Kamala stated that she would NOT get the Covid vaccine (due to Trump), now there is a very low rate of vaccinated black Americans. Kamala should take a lot of the blame for this, but she will not.

GopherJake

Reaction score
During the VP debate, Kamala stated that she would NOT get the Covid vaccine (due to Trump), now there is a very low rate of vaccinated black Americans. Kamala should take a lot of the blame for this, but she will not.
Dumb.

"If Dr. Fauci, the doctors, tell us that we should take it, I'll be the first in line to take it," Harris said at the vice presidential debate.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Dumb.

"If Dr. Fauci, the doctors, tell us that we should take it, I'll be the first in line to take it," Harris said at the vice presidential debate.
She said on Sept. 5, prior to the VP debate, that she would not take a Trump vaccine b/c of the appearance that Trump was using the vaccine as a political attribute of his presidential accomplishments...unless a medical expert that she trusted concurred. The emphasis was on not taking a Trump vaccine. She backpedaled in her debate answer by not referring to it as the Trump vaccine. Even though it was.

Sept. 5, 2020, 1:17 PM CDT
By Lauren Egan
WASHINGTON — Sen. Kamala Harris criticized President Donald Trump's push to have a coronavirus vaccine ready for distribution before Election Day, painting the president as willing to use his power for political advantage.
"I would not trust Donald Trump and it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever he’s talking about. I will not take his word for it," Harris, D-Calif., said in an interview with CNN.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
Dumb.

Kamala politicized the vaccine at the debate, and Pence rightfully, called her out on her comments.

"I just ask you to stop playing politics with people's lives," Pence said. "The fact that you continue to undermine public confidence in a vaccine, if a vaccine emerges in the Trump administration, is unconscionable."

sub-buzz-1127-1602120412-13.jpg

Patrick Semansky / AP

Harris has been criticized by opponents who have said her comments have subverted public confidence in a vaccine that the Trump administration has been pushing to be approved before the election.

GopherJake

Reaction score
She said on Sept. 5, prior to the VP debate, that she would not take a Trump vaccine b/c of the appearance that Trump was using the vaccine as a political attribute of his presidential accomplishments...unless a medical expert that she trusted concurred. The emphasis was on not taking a Trump vaccine. She backpedaled in her debate answer by not referring to it as the Trump vaccine. Even though it was.

Sept. 5, 2020, 1:17 PM CDT
By Lauren Egan
WASHINGTON — Sen. Kamala Harris criticized President Donald Trump's push to have a coronavirus vaccine ready for distribution before Election Day, painting the president as willing to use his power for political advantage.
"I would not trust Donald Trump and it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever he’s talking about. I will not take his word for it," Harris, D-Calif., said in an interview with CNN.

WTF, KFC? She said here nearly exactly what I said she said:

Stop trying so hard, you GDMFing shill.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Harris has been criticized by opponents who have said her comments have subverted public confidence in a vaccine that the Trump administration has been pushing to be approved before the election.
Just stop. Your team won't even take the God-damned thing. So who doesn't trust it?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
WTF, KFC? She said here nearly exactly what I said she said:

Stop trying so hard, you GDMFing shill.
This was the NBC headline on Sept 5th. The emphasis was on not trusting the Trump vaccine.

I didn’t write the fucking headlines.

9B53B567-1C3D-4647-9EF4-7D3FF59C5FE8.jpeg

STPGopher

Reaction score
Kamala politicized the vaccine at the debate, and Pence rightfully, called her out on her comments.

"I just ask you to stop playing politics with people's lives," Pence said. "The fact that you continue to undermine public confidence in a vaccine, if a vaccine emerges in the Trump administration, is unconscionable."

sub-buzz-1127-1602120412-13.jpg

Patrick Semansky / AP

Way off topic. Interesting...in a non-covid kind of way. Poor Mike Pence. Thankfully he was ushered away safely.
GettyImages-1230473117.jpg

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Yeah, and you obviously didn't read BEYOND the headline, as usual, when it suits your shill view. Just stop.
Lots of people don’t read beyond the headlines. The media counts on it and Kamala emphasized what she wanted to emphasize.

Here’s the google search. Look at what the headlines are. If you want to argue it’s the media‘s fault, go ahead. But Kamala emphasized she wouldn’t trust a Trump vaccine. She badmouthed vaccines developed under Trump. It’s an inconvenient fact for you. Look at the sources.

D1C4AC16-0B9B-40CC-A000-F5A0F99D0485.jpeg

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Those people are fucking stupid. Congratulations for being in that group.
I read plenty of articles. No one, including you, reads every article that they read the headlines of.

Or are you special?...in your mind.

dannygopher9100

Reaction score
download.jpg
Wow, look at Kamala refusing to get the vaccine! She would never promote the vaccine!

GopherJake

Reaction score
I read plenty of articles. No one, including you, reads every article that they read the headlines of.

Or are you special?...in your mind.
Smart people don't draw conclusions over headlines. Only fucking idiots do. Like you, apparently. What a stupid argument you are making.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Smart people don't draw conclusions over headlines. Only fucking idiots do. Like you, apparently. What a stupid argument you are making.
Jake is now an internet tough guy. Wow. I’m so impressed.

The conclusion I drew from the headlines was that Kamala was being a political hack. That was a correct conclusion. It didn’t impact my opinion about vaccines at all. Isn’t that the contention?

You seem to be confused.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
NBC News? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Oh, Trump didn’t buy more vaccine. He only bought enough to last into April. As if committing to buy a vaccine is a really big accomplishment.

I’ll give Biden credit for being smart enough to buy more vaccine that was proven effective after a massive amount had already be purchased. What a genius?

Do you think Trump would’ve committed to buy more if he had been re-elected or would he have sat on his hands?

This is so funny. If Trump-Biden were a relay race, Trump set a world record split on the first leg and Biden took the baton and managed an average pace, after setting the bar really low, and then claims to be the difference. You can’t make that stuff up.

dannygopher9100

Reaction score
NBC News? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Oh, Trump didn’t buy more vaccine. He only bought enough to last into April. As if committing to buy a vaccine is a really big accomplishment.

I’ll give Biden credit for being smart enough to buy more vaccine that was proven effective after a massive amount had already be purchased. What a genius?

Do you think Trump would’ve committed to buy more if he had been re-elected or would he have sat on his hands?

This is so funny. If Trump-Biden were a relay race, Trump set a world record split on the first leg and Biden took the baton and managed an average pace, after setting the bar really low, and then claims to be the difference. You can’t make that stuff up.
What is wrong with NBC news? Is there not a single news source you guys can trust anymore or do you all need to be coddled by Fox and OAN? And when it comes to life and death wouldn't it seem like a good idea to err on the side of caution and just buy more vaccines? Trump and his team had no idea what they were doing.

Top Bottom