Kamala

Section2

Reaction score
Reagan quite possibly had dementia by the end of his 2nd term, if not earlier. I know you like to pretend Joe does too, but that doesn't make it so.

Biden's never been a "great communicator." It's not required to be an effective President, though it helps. I'm sure if he could just give a speech like Obama, he could win you over!
These two sentences are breathtaking. You don’t get to make any assumptions about my guy, but here’s some assumptions about yours.

Biden isn’t a great communicator, just like Obama.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Gotcha. I'll swing out to DC and perform an IQ test. LOL.

You are really a dummy. Remember, this whole thing started by you saying "AOC's IQ is Triple Don's". You brought up her IQ as a fact after I gave the horse-faced bartender a compliment. Now you're asking for "evidence"? LOL. You are such a f'n idiot. Give your head a shake.
So you have no evidence. Roger that.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Are f’n serious? Reagan in 84? Reagan was called ”the Great Communicator”.

Biden can barely communicate.
Biden, Joseph - R

KFC- Biden is a seasoned veteran with more wisdom in his pinky toe than Obama has in his entire body.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You came up with the lame quote that someone’s IQ was 3x higher. I think IQ jokes went out of style in the 80s.
Don’t question quotes that come out of Jake’s ass. His ass has 3 times the IQ of his brain.

And he takes offense when you point out that he makes lame posts. Only he with a 3xIQ ass can make lame quotes.

Last edited:

dannygopher9100

Reaction score
I still don't understand why Republicans think AOC is dumb. She double majored in International Relations and Economics from BU and was in the top 15% of her class. She also finished second in a national science fair sponsored by Intel when she was in high school. Make fun of her politics all you want but you just look silly when you say her IQ is low.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I still don't understand why Republicans think AOC is dumb. She double majored in International Relations and Economics from BU and was in the top 15% of her class. She also finished second in a national science fair sponsored by Intel when she was in high school. Make fun of her politics all you want but you just look silly when you say her IQ is low.
Have you ever heard of ‘book smart, life dumb’?

Besides, when our educational institutions are more concerned about CRT, social justice, and equity in outcomes than they are academic skills, learning how to think critically and problem solve, I don’t trust their grading system.

jamiche

Reaction score
Have you ever heard of ‘book smart, life dumb’?

Besides, when our educational institutions are more concerned about CRT, social justice, and equity in outcomes than they are academic skills, learning how to think critically and problem solve, I don’t trust their grading system.
But you do trust Donald. You must be one of those “life dumb” guys, murderer.

John Galt

Reaction score
I have no idea what AOC’s educational pedigree is, but her ideas are so ridiculous she comes across as dumb. I also don’t really put a lot of stock in book smarts and what someone’s gpa or IQ is. I’ve known plenty of people who had 4.0 gpa’s, graduate degrees, etc who couldn’t hold down a $50k per year job in the real world because they couldn’t solve practical problems or deal with people, ambiguity, etc. I’ve also known plenty of people who dropped out of college or never went to college who started a franchise or their own business and are doing great.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
I have no idea what AOC’s educational pedigree is, but her ideas are so ridiculous she comes across as dumb. I also don’t really put a lot of stock in book smarts and what someone’s gpa or IQ is. I’ve known plenty of people who had 4.0 gpa’s, graduate degrees, etc who couldn’t hold down a $50k per year job in the real world because they couldn’t solve practical problems or deal with people, ambiguity, etc. I’ve also known plenty of people who dropped out of college or never went to college who started a franchise or their own business and are doing great.
U sure know a lot of people 😗

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I'm sure the daughter of immigrants who worked as a bar tender knows way less about the harsh realities of life than the 7 time bankrupt son of a billionaire.
Do you ever stop thinking about Trump?

But since you brought him up, he...wasn’t bankrupt. He owned businesses that declared bankruptcy. He owned many businesses. Big difference.

His father was wealthy, but he wasn’t a billionaire (estimated wealth of $200m). It no doubt contributed significantly to DJT’s successes in life. Is that disqualifying? Or do you have to be a bartender?

I don’t know what Trump’s or Sandy Cortez’s IQs are. I don’t really care.

I care about what they want to do to or for America.

You clearly stand with AOC.

Spoofin

Reaction score

But since you brought him up, he...wasn’t bankrupt. He owned businesses that declared bankruptcy. He owned many businesses. Big difference.

His father was wealthy, but he wasn’t a billionaire (estimated wealth of $200m). It no doubt contributed significantly to DJT’s successes in life. Is that disqualifying? Or do you have to be a bartender?

Its very important to Howie that AOC be smarter than Trump. Very Very Important.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
So you have no evidence. Roger that.
You're the f'n idiot that brought up her IQ?!?! Are you just going to keep ignoring your own stupidity? This isn't the first time you have tried to make an argument back and been completely embarrassed. Your problem is that you don't just take your L. I realize your life has been full of those Ls but you look ridiculous doubling down on them.

You, our favorite little runaway, brought up AOC's IQ, not me. You did. You pretended to know about her IQ compared to Donald's. You.

We can ignore idiocy of your question though because your stupidity comes in layers. You are like a brain-dead onion of horrible takes.

So do I have evidence that she is stupid? Of course. I have already said it. She was a 30 year old bartender who couldn't pay her own bills. She can't speak in front of people who aren't her fans. That is, without a doubt, evidence of her stupidity.

I know you're probably lost right now dummy. So I'll give you a hint. Google "circumstantial evidence" and find someone smarter than you who can explain it to you.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You're the f'n idiot that brought up her IQ?!?! Are you just going to keep ignoring your own stupidity? This isn't the first time you have tried to make an argument back and been completely embarrassed. Your problem is that you don't just take your L. I realize your life has been full of those Ls but you look ridiculous doubling down on them.

You, our favorite little runaway, brought up AOC's IQ, not me. You did. You pretended to know about her IQ compared to Donald's. You.

We can ignore idiocy of your question though because your stupidity comes in layers. You are like a brain-dead onion of horrible takes.

So do I have evidence that she is stupid? Of course. I have already said it. She was a 30 year old bartender who couldn't pay her own bills. She can't speak in front of people who aren't her fans. That is, without a doubt, evidence of her stupidity.

I know you're probably lost right now dummy. So I'll give you a hint. Google "circumstantial evidence" and find someone smarter than you who can explain it to you.
Expect a 🤣 from jake for different reasons than I gave mine.

We are finding out why jake doesn’t choose to engage frequently and it’s not b/c he’s too busy.

howeda7

Reaction score

I didn't bring him up. The assertion was Trump is more intelligent than AOC. I don't agree with a lot of AOCs political positions, but the idea that that makes her dumb is ridiculous. And your assertion that she's book smart and street dumb is similarly without evidence.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I didn't bring him up. The assertion was Trump is more intelligent than AOC. I don't agree with a lot of AOCs political positions, but the idea that that makes her dumb is ridiculous. And your assertion that she's book smart and street dumb is similarly without evidence.
Oh, there’s plenty of circumstantial evidence. I know you’d try to deflect with complaints about the source, but these are her quotes. Not the source’s:

...Last year (2018), “Firing Line” host Margaret Hoover asked her, “What is your position on Israel?”

She said she thinks “that what people are starting to see at least in the occupation … of Palestine [is] just an increasing crisis of humanitarian condition and that to me is just where I tend to come from on this issue.”

Asked to elaborate, AOC started her answer by saying, “I think what I meant…” She wasn’t exactly sure what she meant. Then she added: “I am not the expert on geopolitics on this issue. … Middle Eastern politics is not exactly at my kitchen table every night.”...

...In another video post, she said Democrats are looking “to take back all three chambers of Congress.” Then she stopped to correct herself — and made it much worse. “Rather, all three chambers of government — the presidency, the Senate and the House.” Close, but the three branches are executive, legislative and judicial. And that’s something most eighth-graders know....

...The month before she took office, she posted on Twitter that $21 trillion “of Pentagon financial transactions could not be traced, documented or explained. $21T in Pentagon accounting errors. Medicare for All costs ~$32T. That means 66% of Medicare for All could have been funded already by the Pentagon.”...

...But AOC has an explanation for her string of errors and gaffes and just plain dumb statements. In a CNN appearance the day after she was sworn into office, she said, “I think that there’s a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right.”...

BTW, what do we have, like 10 more years before the world ceases to exist?

For someone who has to lie and exaggerate about Trump’s dumb comments, like he suggested drinking bleach, when his actual dumb comment was about using disinfectants to cleanse the body, you sure are forgiving about AOC’s dumb comments.

Last edited:

beatles

Reaction score
AOC sucks and embarrasses my party. She’s a loon plain and simple. I’m a hardcore liberal but even I can see that. But I don’t think she’s a bad person like Trump the POS, she’s just misguided and wrong.

John Galt

Reaction score
Its very important to Howie that AOC be smarter than Trump. Very Very Important.
He saw a show on CNN that said AOC has a higher IQ than Trump. Howie believes CNN.

John Galt

Reaction score
AOC sucks and embarrasses my party. She’s a loon plain and simple. I’m a hardcore liberal but even I can see that. But I don’t think she’s a bad person like Trump the POS, she’s just misguided and wrong.
Fair take. Most of the liberals on here love her and think she’s smarter than Einstein.

beatles

Reaction score
Fair take. Most of the liberals on here love her and think she’s smarter than Einstein.
I refuse to believe most of the Dems on here actually love her and agree with her. I think they defend her to a degree because she’s a punching bag for the right is all. Bottom line is she’s only a single congresswoman who is fairly inconsequential.

John Galt

Reaction score
I refuse to believe most of the Dems on here actually love her and agree with her. I think they defend her to a degree because she’s a punching bag for the right is all. Bottom line is she’s only a single congresswoman who is fairly inconsequential.
Shhhh... there’s one that has a picture of her in his avatar and he views her as a presidential candidate.

Spoofin

Reaction score
He saw a show on CNN that said AOC has a higher IQ than Trump. Howie believes CNN.
Howie says he doesn’t watch CNN.
Howie would never tell others what TV they do/don’t watch.
Howie is irritated when others tell him what TV he does/doesn’t watch.
Howie is totally not a hypocrite. Totally not.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
If this were Trump doing this or any Republican VP or POTUS, the media would have been outraged. Anti-Asian racist!!!:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Is this a joke? You have to be trolling if you actually think that what she did was "offensive" This is the lowest of low bars.
Joke? If Trump or Pence did this howie, a few other GHers, and the MSM news would be melting down.

Just b/c it’s not on the MSM news doesn’t mean it wouldn’t have been big news about Trump’s xenophobia against Asians on the same news sources.

Yeah, personally, I think he probably had sweaty hands. That wouldn’t fly for Republicans who did the same.

That’s not trolling.

howeda7

Reaction score
Joke? If Trump or Pence did this howie, a few other GHers, and the MSM news would be melting down.

Just b/c it’s not on the MSM news doesn’t mean it wouldn’t have been big news about Trump’s xenophobia against Asians on the same news sources.

Yeah, personally, I think he probably had sweaty hands. That wouldn’t fly for Republicans who did the same.

That’s not trolling.
Poor you. Poor Pence. Victims both. If only in your imagination.

Besides, would Pence have been allowed to meet with her?

Top Bottom