Kamala

GopherJake

Reaction score
I'm not so sure a lot of Trump's policies will be as popular coming from someone who isn't a caricature (or is less of one). The same thing that makes Trump hates also is kind of the reason why he got so popular. It's hard to take your eyes off of him. I would say the same about AOC.
AOC’s IQ is triple Don’s.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
AOC’s IQ is triple Don’s.
And it shows prior to her being elected she was a hell of a bartender while Trump owned and operated a massive conglomerate. But you're right, she is like super duper smart.

Then again, that has absolutely nothing to do with what anyone was talking about. I was merely pointing out that some folks just draw attention. I actually meant it as a compliment to the horse-faced bimbo.

dannygopher9100

Reaction score
And it shows prior to her being elected she was a hell of a bartender while Trump owned and operated a massive conglomerate. But you're right, she is like super duper smart.

Then again, that has absolutely nothing to do with what anyone was talking about. I was merely pointing out that some folks just draw attention. I actually meant it as a compliment to the horse-faced bimbo.
At least AOC hasn't had 6 of her businesses file for bankruptcy. What a genius businessman Trump is!

Section2

Reaction score
At least AOC hasn't had 6 of her businesses file for bankruptcy. What a genius businessman Trump is!
She’s run zero businesses. It’s easy not to fail if you don’t do anything.

howeda7

Reaction score
Biden isn’t going to run again. He already said as much. The only question is if he finishes his term. If he can get the government out of the way of the recovery and get stonewalled on all of his major spending initiatives, he probably will. If his crises snowball, he’s done and so will kamala.
He didn't say that. In fact he said the opposite. He may not, but acting like it's a certainty is foolish.

howeda7

Reaction score
Yes.

You think today’s presidential approval ratings will matter in 3 months? A year? in 3 years?

Biden is riding the conclusion of Covid wave. That won’t last.

Ask G W Bush how that 9/11 wave lasted.
This is not 9/11. And approval ratings are very inelastic now. Only 20% are movable and they're mostly happy with the Covid response yes but also the recovery and the peace of not being governed by an incompetent raging fool.

forever a gopher

Reaction score
We'll see what happens with the democrats in the 2024 election. It's funny.....the right seems ready to push Trump back out there. lol fail.
Lord save us all. A guy like DeSantis is a much better candidate. So what happens if somebody like him (or anybody other than Trump) gets the nod, and Trump decides to run as an independent? I have to imagine that would spell doom for the right in splitting the vote, and it wouldn't matter who the lefties trotted out there, they'd be almost guaranteed to win.

Section2

Reaction score

howeda7

Reaction score
He’s saying he plans to run, but everything else he says and does indicates the opposite.
The article is right in that there's no right answer at this time.

But if he's healthy and still has decent approval #s there's no reason to think he won't. Especially if Kamala is as unpopular as you think.

Section2

Reaction score
The article is right in that there's no right answer at this time.

But if he's healthy and still has decent approval #s there's no reason to think he won't. Especially if Kamala is as unpopular as you think.
The article states zero chance.
it’s not my opinion, it’s that of moderates according to polls. But I guess those don’t count if it’s someone on your team.

howeda7

Reaction score
The article states zero chance.
it’s not my opinion, it’s that of moderates according to polls. But I guess those don’t count if it’s someone on your team.
It's certainly not zero. There's a better chance Biden will run than Trump. Neither is close to zero.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score

She's never had a business. I never said Trump was a genius, he is just exponentially more intelligent than a 30 year old bartender, especially that bartender.

Also, for future reference, you come across as exceptionally naive to the world if you look at someone that owns a conglomerate and point to 6 businesses filing for bankruptcy as proof that person is a bad businessperson. Bill Gates had several companies completely fail and/or file bankruptcy. The same is true of Mark Cuban, Abraham Lincoln, Henry Ford, Walt Disney, etc., etc. etc.

howeda7

Reaction score
She's never had a business. I never said Trump was a genius, he is just exponentially more intelligent than a 30 year old bartender, especially that bartender.
I bet she'd get lost after "Person...Woman...Man....Camera" if she even made it that far....

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

Also, for future reference, you come across as exceptionally naive to the world if you look at someone that owns a conglomerate and point to 6 businesses filing for bankruptcy as proof that person is a bad businessperson. Bill Gates had several companies completely fail and/or file bankruptcy. The same is true of Mark Cuban, Abraham Lincoln, Henry Ford, Walt Disney, etc., etc. etc.

LOL

1621625230316.png

It's a family run business with a handful of employees, most of them family members - this has been widely reported by Forbes and numerous other publications which cannot by any stretch of the imagination by considered Left. They own a bunch of shell companies and that's it. He was in financial ruins until Mark Burnett plucked him, genius move, from the scrape heap and put him on a TV show with C/D level celebrities. That kind of garbage appeals to people who aspire to be The Big Willy, if they can't do it in real life, they'll watch a phony version of it. Same mentality of people who oppose take increases for over $400k; it will logically only benefit them and their kids, but it Fs with their fantasy world version of themselves/their career.

Only a rube would buy the BS presented on a TV show as reality, hint, just like on the Bachelor series they rarely (or is it never?) stay together and marry.

No resume writing that brief to the appellate court of is this more your legal cup of tea, perchance??? -

1621625598115.png

Last edited:

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
I bet she'd get lost after "Person...Woman...Man....Camera" if she even made it that far....
Of all the dumb things Trump has said, this the one you go with? A strange interaction while being interviewed? Ok. That's like "Obama doesn't know how many states there are".

If AOC ever spoke to someone who wasn't part of her brain dead fanbase, she would provide endless lulz. The chick is a complete idiot regardless of whether you think an exponentially more accomplished person is a bigger idiot than her.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Of all the dumb things Trump has said, this the one you go with? A strange interaction while being interviewed? Ok. That's like "Obama doesn't know how many states there are".

If AOC ever spoke to someone who wasn't part of her brain dead fanbase, she would provide endless lulz. The chick is a complete idiot regardless of whether you think an exponentially more accomplished person is a bigger idiot than her.
I'd be interested in some evidence that her IQ is low.

Last edited:

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
I'd be interested in some evidence that here IQ is low.
Gotcha. I'll swing out to DC and perform an IQ test. LOL.

You are really a dummy. Remember, this whole thing started by you saying "AOC's IQ is Triple Don's". You brought up her IQ as a fact after I gave the horse-faced bartender a compliment. Now you're asking for "evidence"? LOL. You are such a f'n idiot. Give your head a shake.

Section2

Reaction score
It's certainly not zero. There's a better chance Biden will run than Trump. Neither is close to zero.
It’s not zero. But it’s very unlikely he runs again. I would say Trump is a much greater chance of running. His business is done it seems to me. I hope he doesn’t but I would bet he will.

howeda7

Reaction score
It’s not zero. But it’s very unlikely he runs again. I would say Trump is a much greater chance of running. His business is done it seems to me. I hope he doesn’t but I would bet he will.
"very unlikely". Everyone since LBJ has, including Reagan and Trump who were probably in worse shape than Biden will be.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
"very unlikely". Everyone since LBJ has, including Reagan and Trump who were probably in worse shape than Biden will be.
Are f’n serious? Reagan in 84? Reagan was called ”the Great Communicator”.

Biden can barely communicate.

howeda7

Reaction score
Are f’n serious? Reagan in 84? Reagan was called ”the Great Communicator”.

Biden can barely communicate.
Reagan quite possibly had dementia by the end of his 2nd term, if not earlier. I know you like to pretend Joe does too, but that doesn't make it so.

Biden's never been a "great communicator." It's not required to be an effective President, though it helps. I'm sure if he could just give a speech like Obama, he could win you over!

Spoofin

Reaction score
Another missed opportunity for a bat sh!t crazy icon option here. The laughing one just isn’t enough for a post like this. Wow.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Reagan quite possibly had dementia by the end of his 2nd term, if not earlier. I know you like to pretend Joe does too, but that doesn't make it so.

Biden's never been a "great communicator." It's not required to be an effective President, though it helps. I'm sure if he could just give a speech like Obama, he could win you over!
The onset of Alzheimer’s is usually very fast. It’s possible that Reagan began to decline before he left his presidency, but you have absolutely no evidence that that is so.

God only knows where Biden will be in a couple years. Biden was a great bullshitter in his day. Now he can barely read a script, and when he goes off script, his staff holds their breath.

Reagan could also tell a joke till the day he left office. Something Biden seems incapable of doing with any proficiency. AND Reagan gave one of the best fair well speeches in presidential history without missing a word. Biden...

But your delusion is showing and this is one of your best examples.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score

Then Reagan with dementia is considerably sharper than a healthy Biden. You really think people are pretending Biden seems to have dementia? I don't know if he does, but he really isn't coming across very sharp. This isn't just me saying it, it's the reason why Biden gets propped up in front of people so rarely.

As far as Trump, it's kind of hard to tell if age had anything to do with his personality. He has seemed the same way for years.

All of that said, I'm glad Joe can't speak, it'll make it harder for him to get anything accomplished.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
The onset of Alzheimer’s is usually very fast. It’s possible that Reagan began to decline before he left his presidency, but you have absolutely no evidence that that is so.

God only knows where Biden will be in a couple years. Biden was a great bullshitter in his day. Now he can barely read a script, and when he goes off script, his staff holds their breath.

Reagan could also tell a joke till the day he left office. Something Biden seems incapable of doing with any proficiency. AND Reagan gave one of the best fair well speeches in presidential history without missing a word. Biden...

It isn't a delusion. Howie is just lying with this example. He knows better.

howeda7

Reaction score

Passionate defense of Reagan.

And Trump? Great communicator? Did his farewell speech leave you in tears? His jokes about how he totally won have you rolling in laughter?

Section2

Reaction score
Reagan leaving office was about where Biden is now mentally.

Top Bottom