Kamala

kg21

Reaction score
Google is by far the easiest way to find a place to get a test, actually. How dare she give practical advice!
Every time I put Kamala into a google search, I see her calling Oatmeal a racist.

balds

Reaction score
Google is by far the easiest way to find a place to get a test, actually. How dare she give practical advice!
Not for African Americans. They don't have access to the internet, and/or don't know to use technology. That's what I've been told, anyway.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Not for African Americans. They don't have access to the internet, and/or don't know to use technology. That's what I've been told, anyway.
You forgot about the part where they apparently don't know where the nearest DMV is either; some young white liberal college students said so

howeda7

Reaction score
Totally. Because Googling something and having to get an original certified birth certificate for a voter ID are the same thing.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Totally. Because Googling something and having to get an original certified birth certificate for a voter ID are the same thing.
So this isn't racist at all; stating that AA's have much more difficulty obtaining an original birth certificate than non-AA's.

Only the most racist of the Dems can come up with broad generalizations like this

Section2

Reaction score
It was a cluster of an interview.

When she said, "it's time for us to do what we have been doing"..........well, does anyone know of anything they were actually doing?

What a cluster!
And that time is everyday.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Lord help us if she somehow becomes our leader. Bad enough with sleepy Joe.

Top Bottom