Kamala

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Never been a weaker, more unqualified person in the position.

Great job Joe, and those who voted for you. And the gee tee.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Never been a weaker, more unqualified person in the position.

Great job Joe, and those who voted for you. And the gee tee.
Trying to think of a worse one in my lifetime but I can’t. She wins the title hands down. Notice no loony lefties come on this thread. Hmmmmm

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Trying to think of a worse one in my lifetime but I can’t. She wins the title hands down. Notice no loony lefties come on this thread. Hmmmmm
One of them just didn’t have enough information.

kg21

Reaction score
The loony lefties have nothing. If Oatmeal actually did something of substance, they could actually show their faces and not embarrass. Many of the loonies have basically quit posting.

Section2

Reaction score
If SNL existed, she would be the focus of every skit. She’s Sarah Palin times 10.

Section2

Reaction score
SNL doesn't exist?
The SNL I grew up with is gone. Maybe if Kamala were white.
This is the only recent skit I could find of her
It doesn’t even make fun of her, it’s just a vehicle to rip on Republicans.
SNL used to be the little guy making fun of people in power. Now it’s just a comedy show for White House correspondents.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score

Quayle was worse and more incompetent.

howeda7

Reaction score
SNL used to be the little guy making fun of people in power. Now it’s just a comedy show for White House correspondents.
They made fun of her plenty during the campaign. She's been mostly a boring VP as most are. The only folks paying close attention to her are angry RW'ers like you. But you don't watch SNL anyway.

Section2

Reaction score
They made fun of her plenty during the campaign. She's been mostly a boring VP as most are. The only folks paying close attention to her are angry RW'ers like you. But you don't watch SNL anyway.
She hasn’t been boring at all, she’s been a gaffe machine, punctuated by her shrill cackle at awkward moments. You and the prog media aren’t paying attention to her because she’s inconvenient to your cause. Same reason SNL isn’t.
And I don’t watch SNL, I searched for that clip. It was flattering to her and unflattering to everyone else (mainly repubs). Shocking.

Section2

Reaction score
Quayle was worse and more incompetent.
You have that impression because every misstep was ruthlessly hounded by the media and SNL. If they gave Kamala the same treatment she’d be done by now. She can’t even answer the softballs a friendly media serves up, probably with pre notified questions.

howeda7

Reaction score
She hasn’t been boring at all, she’s been a gaffe machine, punctuated by her shrill cackle at awkward moments. You and the prog media aren’t paying attention to her because she’s inconvenient to your cause. Same reason SNL isn’t.
And I don’t watch SNL, I searched for that clip. It was flattering to her and unflattering to everyone else (mainly repubs). Shocking.
They should do an entire skit about her "shrill cackle"? I'm sure you'd be glued to the set.

Despite her boring VP tenure, she must be doing something right to be soooo under your skin.

Last edited:

STPGopher

Reaction score
Is someone playing victim here...

TRF Guy

Reaction score
They should do an entire skit about her "shrill cackle"? I'm sure you'd be glued to the set.

Despite her boring VP tenure, she must be doing something right to be soooo under your skin.
Under one’s skin? Hell she’s a laugh a minute. She entertains us with her lack of a brain and of course her cackle. Now that gets a bit annoying I’ll admit

scools12

Reaction score
When the Leftist Party candidate for POTUS announced his running mate choice will be based solely on gender and race you end up with the disaster that is Kamala Harris.

Section2

Reaction score
Is someone playing victim here...
In these sensitive times, it’s just offering up a potential explanation for why the show who makes fun of politicians has had no interest in making fun of the last two presidential ticket people of color. Obama is boring is a maybe. But Kamala kind of clinches it. I’m not a politician so I’m not the victim.

Section2

Reaction score

No, that’s another problem with SNL the last decade. No creativity. Baldwin just said what Trump said. Just doing the cackle wouldn’t be funny at all. It would be sad.

I’ve got 500 posts on Kamala to equal your Pence posts. And I’m 5 new threads a day away from matching your Trump pace.

Kamala is just an incompetent buffoon who is way over her head. Tulsi should have been the nail in the coffin on her career. Adults!!

howeda7

Reaction score
No, that’s another problem with SNL the last decade. No creativity. Baldwin just said what Trump said. Just doing the cackle wouldn’t be funny at all. It would be sad.

I’ve got 500 posts on Kamala to equal your Pence posts. And I’m 5 new threads a day away from matching your Trump pace.

Kamala is just an incompetent buffoon who is way over her head. Tulsi should have been the nail in the coffin on her career. Adults!!
Amy K would probably be VP if not for George Floyd. And you'd find reasons to b$%^ and moan about her too.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Amy K would probably be VP if not for George Floyd. And you'd find reasons to b$%^ and moan about her too.
You poor thing Howard. But I will say anyone would be better than Harris

Section2

Reaction score
People would be quitting from her staff for different reasons.

Top Bottom