Kamala

LesBolstad

Reaction score
OK, let’s be honest. I get sheep being sheep, but who are these 40% of people? Honestly.

As of September 2021, 39 percent of U.S. adults surveyed said they had a very unfavorable opinion of the Democratic Vice President Kamala Harris. On the other hand, 40 percent said they had either a very favorable or a somewhat favorable opinion of the first female Vice President.

Look about 1" above your post for the answer.:clap:

USAF

Reaction score
LOL. Sidekick is on my ignore list so that one was blocked. Taking shots at Kamala is apparently proof of Trump support. 🤷‍♂️
Sharp as a tack that one.
And yet...you read my post.

LOLOL.

Fraud.

And BTW, I cant' WAIT for President Harris. Some racist heads gonna explode.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
And yet...you read my post.

LOLOL.

Fraud.

And BTW, I cant' WAIT for President Harris. Some racist heads gonna explode.

Haha, Kamalatoe has about as much chance of being president as Old Bob.

USAF

Reaction score
Haha, Kamalatoe has about as much chance of being president as Old Bob.
But beeg told me poor ol Joe would be put out to pasture by the end of the year. He's not well, you see.

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
Hmmm… what is the end game here? With Trump it was about the money….always about the money.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
She's busy filming her YouTube series, produced by..............Sinking Ship Productions. Hired child actors instead of visiting a real school or with real students. I'm surprised she didn't use Joe's fake White House set. Absolutely zero authenticity.

That damn near made me 🤮

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
She's busy filming her YouTube series, produced by..............Sinking Ship Productions. Hired child actors instead of visiting a real school or with real students. I'm surprised she didn't use Joe's fake White House set. Absolutely zero authenticity.

Harris is so unauthentic and perceived as phony that they have to produce a manufactured (fake) situation with her being nice to kids in hopes that it will change her inauthenticity. You can’t make this stuff up.

What’s next? A scene with Kamala and puppies?

Meanwhile, she’s absent while federal officials meet with Mexican officials to see how they can help bail Biden out of being blame for doing absolutely nothing to protect our borders. Amend that, he and his jackasses completely canceled border policy that started to keep our borders secure and have taken steps to encourage illegal immigration, while Kamala is doing everything she can to disassociate herself with anything to do with our southern border catastrophe.

kg21

Reaction score
Harris is so unauthentic and perceived as phony that they have to produce a manufactured (fake) situation with her being nice to kids in hopes that it will change her inauthenticity. You can’t make this stuff up.

What’s next? A scene with Kamala and puppies?

Meanwhile, she’s absent while federal officials meet with Mexican officials to see how they can help bail Biden out of being blame for doing absolutely nothing to protect our borders. Amend that, he and his jackasses completely canceled border policy that started to keep our borders secure and have taken steps to encourage illegal immigration, while Kamala is doing everything she can to disassociate herself with anything to do with our southern border catastrophe.
She should do a segment with AOC! The acting would be absolutely epic.

bga1

Reaction score

Top Bottom