Kamala

golf

Reaction score
The problem wasn’t solved, but refugees and migrants were not encouraged to risk their lives on a journey that was dangerous to them. It was a better policy. The best policy for Central Americans would be to stop paying their corrupt leaders, and legalize drugs in the US. Then you’d have no problem.

Yeah, certainly still have people coming to the border. Trump gets big ups for making them wait in mexico. No one else wouldve made this happen.

howeda7

Reaction score
You won’t find the word all in my post. And the full quote was “tend to be FAR more liberal than then population.” If the sample is very skewed, guess what the results will be.
it doesn’t really matter, does it? Just know that your left wing ranking of presidents is not evidence that matters at all to the right. Just as you would give zero credence to a right wing ranking of presidents. We know this because one of your favorite rips is Coolidge!! Which is just an indefensible position coming from you, since he represents PERFECTLY everything you claim to value. But he’s a joke to you because he’s a joke to the establishment. One of the many reasons YOU are a joke.
(Sorry for the caps jammer. I’m sure you’ll be along to criticize it. Might want to read a Murray post occasionally. )
Perhaps many are able to their job objectively regardless of their political leanings. I know that's hard for you to fathom, because you see bias and hidden agendas in everything.

I wonder how many conservatives have COOLIDGE as the best President and LINCOLN as the worst?

stocker08

Reaction score
Influx of refugees isnt the issue. Issue is that trump made them wait in mexico rather than wait in our country. Also of course trump policy wouldnt have allowed close to 200,000 unaccompanieds as we see now and migrant families to come in without even a court date.

Really stunning when you think about all of this. Dems pleased, media pleased, immigrants pleased, stocker 08 pleased, golf not pleased.

Again, the problem was solved. Didnt have to be this way. We are indeed dumb.

A bunch of complete nonsense with heavy Trumper narrative thrown in. Really stunning to see you donalds continue to post garbage like this with ZERO facts to back it.

Problem never solved. Only solved in the weak minds of the donalds.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Influx of refugees isnt the issue. Issue is that trump made them wait in mexico rather than wait in our country. Also of course trump policy wouldnt have allowed close to 200,000 unaccompanieds as we see now and migrant families to come in without even a court date.

Really stunning when you think about all of this. Dems pleased, media pleased, immigrants pleased, stocker 08 pleased, golf not pleased.

Again, the problem was solved. Didnt have to be this way. We are indeed dumb.
You are arguing with someone that routinely dismisses facts and makes up his own reality. I admire your determination and ability to remain calm, but you couldn’t convince that wacko that gravity exists if he wants to believe Trump stopped it.

golf

Reaction score
You are arguing with someone that routinely dismisses facts and makes up his own reality. I admire your determination and ability to remain calm, but you couldn’t convince that wacko that gravity exists if he wants to believe Trump stopped it.

I know i should stop. Trump did a great job at the border and i appreciate going over that again and again. Especially in light of what we see there now.

Last edited:

golf

Reaction score
A bunch of complete nonsense with heavy Trumper narrative thrown in. Really stunning to see you donalds continue to post garbage like this with ZERO facts to back it.

Problem never solved. Only solved in the weak minds of the donalds.

Ok, i think that is good enuf for us. If u r wondering what i think can check my last 10 or so posts. Besides, Twins game is starting and we play the yankees so a sure win ☺.

golf

Reaction score
Ok, i think that is good enuf for us. If u r wondering what i think can check my last 10 or so posts. Besides, Twins game is starting and we play the yankees so a sure win ☺.

Changed my mind. Maybe not a sure win 😢. That didnt take long.

Section2

Reaction score
Perhaps many are able to their job objectively regardless of their political leanings. I know that's hard for you to fathom, because you see bias and hidden agendas in everything.

I wonder how many conservatives have COOLIDGE as the best President and LINCOLN as the worst?
There is no way to objectively rank presidents.

I’ve never argued Lincoln was the worst. Just that our movement away from limited government started with him. I’m sure it would have been inevitable regardless.

stocker08

Reaction score
I know i should stop. Trump did a great job at the border and i appreciate going over that again and again. Especially in light of what we see there now.

Stolen election people "facts" vs. actual facts.

capture-png.13047

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Unfortunately a lot of misery in this world. Unfortunately we dont have the resources to allow everyone in and still do right by our own citizens.

Was anybody here on the board advocating for "letting everybody in"? If so, I must have missed it.

And, Dear God, I hope we are genuinely attempting to "do right by our own citizens"... That would be an amazing, historical accomplishment. That would be a major step in the right direction. In fact, it sounds like a liberal manifesto of what the American Dream should actually represent.

Especially so if the goal represented in "doing right" is to honestly "do right" by all of our American citizens, including those American citizens who live in large urban areas, American citizens who live in Puerto Rico, American citizens who live in the District of Columbia, etc.

Last edited:

golf

Reaction score
Was anybody here on the board advocating for "letting everybody in"? If so, I must have missed it.

And, Dear God, I hope we are genuinely attempting to "do right by our own citizens"... That would be an amazing, historical accomplishment. That would be a major step in the right direction. In fact, it sounds like a liberal manifesto of what the American Dream should actually represent.

Especially so if the goal represented in "doing right" is to honestly "do right" by all of our American citizens, including those American citizens who live in large urban areas, American citizens who live in Puerto Rico, American citizens who live in the District of Columbia, etc.

Well, i asume unaccompanieds from all over the world can come here as long as they come through the southern border. Some families as well.

We should definitely do all we can to help those in need. But only if they are unable to help themselves.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Well, i asume unaccompanieds from all over the world can come here as long as they come through the southern border. Some families as well.

We should definitely do all we can to help those in need. But only if they are unable to help themselves.

I admire you for making the statement I bolded. It's not an easy thing to advocate for. Well said.

Spoofin

Reaction score
This has already been shown to be happening….. there for anyone that cares about reality to see.

golf

Reaction score
I admire you for making the statement I bolded. It's not an easy thing to advocate for. Well said.

I have an acquaintance who worked in japan for a few years. He said that in japan an able bodied unemployed person who received govt aid was required to put in a full day's work picking up trash or such as that. Always have thought that is a great idea for a number of reasons. But certainly a safety net needed as any of us can fall into circumstances beyond our control.

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I have an acquaintance who worked in japan for a few years. He said that in japan an able bodied unemployed person who received govt aid was required to put in a full day's work picking up trash or such as that. Always have thought that is a great idea for a number of reasons. But certainly a safety net needed as any of us can fall into circumstances beyond our control.
Obviously a racist policy!

Oh…wait.

John Galt

Reaction score

Kamala Harris 'finished' after border question triggers tense exchange with Univision anchor: Rick Perry​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...tion-should-be-taken/vi-AAKWysh?ocid=msedgntp
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...under-in-viral-tweet/vi-AAKVwVn?ocid=msedgntp
Former U.S. Secretary of Energy and Texas Governor Rick Perry claimed Kamala Harris is "finished" after she snapped at a Univision anchor asking why the vice president hasn’t visited the border.

During an interview on Thursday, Univision anchor Ilia Calderón pressed Harris on how she has yet to make it down to the US-Mexico border to see the migrant crisis in person.

"I've said I'm going to the border," Harris told the anchor. "And I-"

"When are you going to the border, Vice President?" Calderón asked.

"I'm not finished," Harris sternly replied along with a brief chuckle.

On "Mornings with Maria" Friday, Perry slammed Harris’ lack of professionalism and leadership after she was appointed by President Biden to lead the administration’s efforts to address the border crisis.

"She is finished," Perry told FOX Business host Maria Bartiromo.

"The fact is that Americans are seeing across the board that this person is not ready for primetime from the standpoint of being able to be a leader that impresses any confidence that she has the ability to lead, to do what's right for America," he added.

Attachments

• 1623426026109.png
    1623426026109.png
    68 bytes · Views: 0

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

Kamala Harris 'finished' after border question triggers tense exchange with Univision anchor: Rick Perry​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...tion-should-be-taken/vi-AAKWysh?ocid=msedgntp
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...under-in-viral-tweet/vi-AAKVwVn?ocid=msedgntp
Former U.S. Secretary of Energy and Texas Governor Rick Perry claimed Kamala Harris is "finished" after she snapped at a Univision anchor asking why the vice president hasn’t visited the border.

During an interview on Thursday, Univision anchor Ilia Calderón pressed Harris on how she has yet to make it down to the US-Mexico border to see the migrant crisis in person.

"I've said I'm going to the border," Harris told the anchor. "And I-"

"When are you going to the border, Vice President?" Calderón asked.

"I'm not finished," Harris sternly replied along with a brief chuckle.

On "Mornings with Maria" Friday, Perry slammed Harris’ lack of professionalism and leadership after she was appointed by President Biden to lead the administration’s efforts to address the border crisis.

"She is finished," Perry told FOX Business host Maria Bartiromo.

"The fact is that Americans are seeing across the board that this person is not ready for primetime from the standpoint of being able to be a leader that impresses any confidence that she has the ability to lead, to do what's right for America," he added.
She checked 2 boxes that they needed in a VP. That’s all.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Why bother going..... I read on here that things are going pretty well at the border.
Yeah they are going well if the goal is to develop a dependent minority underclass…very well.

Those Venezuelans may not vote Democrat like some of the other Central American immigrants though.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Land border encounters with the CBP at record levels.
99BEA9CF-0D3C-45EF-B47A-2148A517FDC0.jpeg

Democrats prevent Trump from building the wall and hammer him for separating families and individuals in Family Units go up...surprise.
EB617406-AA32-4774-8D56-B03F73A61E66.jpeg

Section2

Reaction score
Hey, we love you Section2, but TMI on your fantasies.
There is something wrong with you if you don’t find that funny. I can’t even imagine trump haters not finding it funny.

Section2

Reaction score
She checked 2 boxes that they needed in a VP. That’s all.
I can’t imagine Biden and Kamala get along all that well. If it was during trumps term, we’d have avalanche of leaks, but team Blue is much better at keeping things in house. I doubt anyone is even asking.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I can’t imagine Biden and Kamala get along all that well. If it was during trumps term, we’d have avalanche of leaks, but team Blue is much better at keeping things in house. I doubt anyone is even asking.
How long can it last before the finger pointing starts?

Top Bottom