Kalamazoo news outlet

... an alleged sexual assault by 10 players.

This is from the end of the article. Many are correct in saying this is the crap most people will pick up on. Outside of MN, everyone thinks 10 players were in on the act itself.

It simply makes the situation appear worse. frustrating.

The new TV contract money will more than cover the increased salary. $3M will soon be the floor for coaches salaries in the conference.

They players who don't get due process sure bring in a boat load of money.

That "student athlete" designation sure come in handy. If these players would ever put themselves second for one 4-year cycle and unionize, they could fix all of this for future "student athletes," They need a voice and equal footing. Revenue sport athletes are the meal ticket for so many others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The new TV contract money will more than cover the increased salary. $3M will soon be the floor for coaches salaries in the conference.

Correct. Big10 tv revenue is huge and rising fast. Hopefully it will help put the screws to EPSN sports and they will be forced to unbundle.

That "student athlete" designation sure come in handy. If these players would ever put themselves second for one 4-year cycle and unionize, they could fix all of this for future "student athletes," They need a voice and equal footing. Revenue sport athletes are the meal ticket for so many others.

Wherever one stands on this particular event, I think the point you're making here is right on the mark.

I know. Free room, board, and a college education for them and many others who play non-revenue sports just sucks for everyone.

Hulu has a live TV service coming out in Q1, supposedly for under $40 a month.

We cut the cord and have used Sling TV for almost 2 years now. $20/mo includes 25 channels and ESPN/ESPN2. We do the $25 option which drops ESPN and adds FSN so I can watch Wild, Wolves, Twins. No BTN in either though. You can switch back and forth between the 2 packages if you want ESPN.

We cut the cord and have used Sling TV for almost 2 years now. $20/mo includes 25 channels and ESPN/ESPN2. We do the $25 option which drops ESPN and adds FSN so I can watch Wild, Wolves, Twins. No BTN in either though. You can switch back and forth between the 2 packages if you want ESPN.

For $35 a month you can get BTN, FSN and all the ESPNs on Playstation's Vue streaming TV service.

Do they have a cloud dvr?

I've only used it over a free trial, but they do have cloud DVR, but it's limited. Here's a review I found:

PlayStation Vue lets you add shows to a “My Shows” list, which automatically saves new episodes for 28 days after airing. Compared to the scheduling process and storage limits of a traditional DVR, Vue is supposed to be less hassle.

On the downside, you only have a limited time to catch up on past programming. And for some shows and channels, DVR might not be available because the content provider doesn’t allow it.

Top Bottom