Just curious

calminnfan

Reaction score
Given the way Watkins recruitment is going and the emphasis on Leon, do you guys think Brew may have a walk on or 2 DB in view that he may be trusting in? I know it sounds a little out there, since walk on are not necessarily considered top players, but when looking at the list of current players being recruited, the thought crossed my mind and I just had to ask.

Maybe I need to resist the need to ask once in a while!:)

Other DB's/Watkins

Given the way Watkins recruitment is going and the emphasis on Leon, do you guys think Brew may have a walk on or 2 DB in view that he may be trusting in? I know it sounds a little out there, since walk on are not necessarily considered top players, but when looking at the list of current players being recruited, the thought crossed my mind and I just had to ask.

Maybe I need to resist the need to ask once in a while!:)

We've got Turmour Battle waiting in the wings for an offer. I believe he'll get an offer if one of our first priorities decline our offer. Varmah Sonie from Apple Valley is sitting out there as a possibility to either walk on or get an offer if he passes his ACT too. Sonie is a friend of McNeal's and he would virtually ensure a McNeal commitment.

Watkins asked rivals to remove him from the Indiana board either today or earlier this week. That sounds to me like he officially decommitted. Ronnie Lee, Brewster, and Roof are supposed to be visiting him tonight. MSU is considering giving him an offer but I'll go on record right now as making a call that we get a commitment from Watkins tonight.

I don't think Gainer is ready to commit so we'll have to continue to fight over him with MSU & Indiana.

We've got Turmour Battle waiting in the wings for an offer. I believe he'll get an offer if one of our first priorities decline our offer. Varmah Sonie from Apple Valley is sitting out there as a possibility to either walk on or get an offer if he passes his ACT too. Sonie is a friend of McNeal's and he would virtually ensure a McNeal commitment.

Watkins asked rivals to remove him from the Indiana board either today or earlier this week. That sounds to me like he officially decommitted. Ronnie Lee, Brewster, and Roof are supposed to be visiting him tonight. MSU is considering giving him an offer but I'll go on record right now as making a call that we get a commitment from Watkins tonight.

I don't think Gainer is ready to commit so we'll have to continue to fight over him with MSU & Indiana.

Good info, thanks. I thought about Battle, but I was wondering about a walk on or two since I have noticed some names that have been there for many months.

Top Bottom