Just an observation!

Rog

Reaction score
I kept 3 of the Gopher football games on my tivo to watch over and over this winter (yes they were the three we won).

Just watched the Miami Ohio game and caused me to remember Kills statement during his first interview. "i don't make predictions of won or losses but I ensure you that we will be a better team at the end of the season then at the first."

How true, how true!

The team that played during the Iowa and Illinois games looked totally different from the team that played Miami.

It makes me very optimistic about next year. (No predictions from here however)

What you saw was a team that committed less turnovers, fewer penalties, and saw the QB develop into a true dual threat. I think it was against Nebraska that Hageman showed flashes. He was a force against Iowa, and unstoppable against Illinois. The defense also began to take the correct angle, fight off blocks and tackle. It seemed to come naturally rather than having stop and think first.

You have good reason to be optimistic.

Husker, are you knowledgeable about Dline play. If you are I have a couple of questions for you.

Rog said:
I kept 3 of the Gopher football games on my tivo to watch over and over this winter (yes they were the three we won).

Just watched the Miami Ohio game and caused me to remember Kills statement during his first interview. "i don't make predictions of won or losses but I ensure you that we will be a better team at the end of the season then at the first."

How true, how true!

The team that played during the Iowa and Illinois games looked totally different from the team that played Miami.

It makes me very optimistic about next year. (No predictions from here however)

Watching 3 Gopher games over and over all winter - you're a true Gopher fan and deserve rube cred!

Agree, especially the tackle angles. From a previous topic it looks like alot of folks attending the UNLV game. Last year they were one of the worst teams in college football. If we don't handle UNLV with relative ease I will be concerned

Agree, especially the tackle angles. From a previous topic it looks like alot of folks attending the UNLV game. Last year they were one of the worst teams in college football. If we don't handle UNLV with relative ease I will be concerned
I don't know. I fully expect Randall Cunningham to match Gray's offensive numbers.

Top Bottom