June 15th Summer Splash

Gopher_Devil

Reaction score
Great first week for the staff. 6 commits puts us up to 18 now.
  • 1 QB (Done)
  • 1 RB (1 more?)
  • 2 IOL (Done?)
  • 1 OT (1/2 more?)
  • 1 TE (Done?)
  • 2 WR (1 more?)
  • ———————
  • 3 DL (Done?)
  • 3 Edge (Done)
  • 2 LB (1 more?)
  • 2 CB (Done?)
  • 0 S (1 more)
  • ** Several recruits have positional flexibility and I still don’t fully understand where the line is drawn between some DL/Edge and Edge/LB guys
There’s currently 9 more prospects visiting next week. I personally would like the staff to take another S, OT, WR, RB. Besides that I think the staff is in BPA mode and willing to take anyone that is visiting/has visited. Another 3/4 commits would still leave some wiggle room for transfers.

I think the staff is willing to load up on HS recruits though as many are likely to transfer out as he out-recruits previous classes.

How many do you think commit next weekend and who?

Great first week for the staff. 6 commits puts us up to 18 now.
  • 1 QB (Done)
  • 1 RB (1 more?)
  • 2 IOL (Done?)
  • 1 OT (1/2 more?)
  • 1 TE (Done?)
  • 2 WR (1 more?)
  • ———————
  • 3 DL (Done?)
  • 3 Edge (Done)
  • 2 LB (1 more?)
  • 2 CB (Done?)
  • 0 S (1 more)
  • ** Several recruits have positional flexibility and I still don’t fully understand where the line is drawn between some DL/Edge and Edge/LB guys
There’s currently 9 more prospects visiting next week. I personally would like the staff to take another S, OT, WR, RB. Besides that I think the staff is in BPA mode and willing to take anyone that is visiting/has visited. Another 3/4 commits would still leave some wiggle room for transfers.

I think the staff is willing to load up on HS recruits though as many are likely to transfer out as he out-recruits previous classes.

How many do you think commit next weekend and who?
Here’s my choices to finish off recruiting:
RB—Rinehart
WR—Smith
OL—Handy
OL—Hammerbeck or Gorin or Atkins
DL—Stubbs
DB—Rice
DB—Stinyard
Of course they might not take that many. They might have enough DL and might take only one DB. Time will tell.

I see Berry, the RB from Alabama, is no longer visiting

Here’s my choices to finish off recruiting:
RB—Rinehart
WR—Smith
OL—Handy
OL—Hammerbeck or Gorin or Atkins
DL—Stubbs
DB—Rice
DB—Stinyard
Of course they might not take that many. They might have enough DL and might take only one DB. Time will tell.
Hammerback is DL for Gophers.

I saw somewhere that they wanted him for OL. I know he’s listed as DL.

With “petty-way” gone I wonder if they take 2 more DL now

Top Bottom