Juco QB?

Great Plains Gopher

Reaction score
Those of us pushing for Gray have to admit he gave Iowa the short field for their TD. Three turnovers in one half from our QBs. What's the answer - a juco QB next year? Kansas State nearly won the national title with a juco QB a few years ago.

Gray is the answer, he just needs regular playing time.

I wonder about Gray's vision or lack of it. He missed rather large holes on two of his running attempts. He may never have seent he LB on the INT. Just a thought.

He's not comfortable out there. When he runs the ball he just picks a direction and goes for it.

I wonder about Gray's vision or lack of it. He missed rather large holes on two of his running attempts. He may never have seent he LB on the INT. Just a thought.

I saw the same thing. Not sure if the coaches are encouraging him to stick to way each play is designed but he missed two nice running lanes.

He's not been granted the chance to gain the freshman experience he needs. Iowa's backup will be a better player by the end of the season for this reason. Gray is the future, and should be played.

He's not comfortable out there. When he runs the ball he just picks a direction and goes for it.

That's because he has little idea what is happening out there. He does not look like a QB yet.

They put him in for 1 or 2 plays at a time. Can't establish a rhythm.

Part of learning is learning from your mistakes...Weber hasn't been able to do it.. Gray hasn't had a chance too.

Top Bottom