Josh Huff to the U

Thats HUGE!!! We finally got a Big time Runningback

Very nice news to start the day.

The difference between Rivals' and Scouts' opinions on this guy is huge. Anyone have some more insight as to the caliber of player we're looking at here?

Sweet! I was really hoping Mr. Huff would come here!!

We thought it was true. It's great to have it confirmed. One or two more 4-5 star commits and this could be a top 25 recruiting class!

Very nice news to start the day.

The difference between Rivals' and Scouts' opinions on this guy is huge. Anyone have some more insight as to the caliber of player we're looking at here?

I would like to know this as well.

Sweet! That's quite a haul of RB's with Josh Huff, Donnell Kirkwood & LaMonte Edwards.

We thought it was true. It's great to have it confirmed. One or two more 4-5 star commits and this could be a top 25 recruiting class!

I think we were probably headed there filling out with three stars, we already are looking at a deeper class than 2007, adding some top ranked kids give us a shot at top 20.

Sweet! That's quite a haul of RB's with Josh Huff, Donnell Kirkwood & LaMonte Edwards.

And I don't think we are done yet. I bet LaMonte will get his shot at RB but will eventually be moved to LB after a red shirt year to put on weight. Brew will take a commitment from D.Williams or D.Wright also.

I don't think LaMonte takes a snap at RB. The kid has perfect size and speed to play linebacker.

Absolute LOVELY news! I cant wait to see him in Maroon and gold!!!!!

http://www.athletesconnection.com/content/view/5039/10019/

This is a highlight of a Nimitz game from earlier this year. Huff is no.1 and is playing QB. He looks very fast, but doesn't look like a guy who's going to "carry the mail" in the Big Ten. Going in to tonight, Huff had 120 carries for over 800 yards so he was near 7 yards a carry which was almost identical to Dontae Williams stats.

recruiting class beginning to fill out nicely, hopefully after a night halloween night some of these recruits pull the trigger from this weekend too

This is great. Let's hope we can fill out the class with a couple more high 3 or 4-stars (or better?). We certainly have some good prospects that are still considering us.

Huff's commitment moves us up to 27th on Rivals, three spots behind Iowa and three spots ahead of Michigan State, and 5th in the Big 10. A strong finish and we could have a national top 25 class.

Excellent! Welcome Huff, glad to have you aboard.

I think we are kind of set to finish top 25 with three stars filling out the class. A couple of nice kids on top of this group gives us a shot at moving a little beyond 20 to maybe 17/18.

Top Bottom