Josh Campion

50PoundHead

Reaction score
I know he signed an LOI with us for the 2009 season, but I don't see him listed on the roster. A thousand pardons if this question has been answered before, but is he either gray-shirting or playing elsewhere?

I know he signed an LOI with us for the 2009 season, but I don't see him listed on the roster. A thousand pardons if this question has been answered before, but is he either gray-shirting or playing elsewhere?

If I have it right he had an unjury last year and so chose to gray shirt to keep all five years of eligibility left. I believe he will start school soon.

Yeah, he's gray shirting. Don't know the reason, but I think he'll enroll in school in January.

He is gray-shirting do to a back injury that required surgery. He will start school and join the team in January.

Thanks for the information. Hope he's recovered.

Josh grew up in Fergus Falls and I grew up about 15 miles from him in the mega big town of Dalton and I saw him in the weight room at a local gym a few times and the kid can throw some weight around. Seemed like a really nice guy too so I'm hoping for good things from him.

Josh grew up in Fergus Falls and I grew up about 15 miles from him in the mega big town of Dalton and I saw him in the weight room at a local gym a few times and the kid can throw some weight around. Seemed like a really nice guy too so I'm hoping for good things from him.

I had a conversation with a teacher/coach from FF who had nothing but good things to say about Campion. I expect that he will give 100% once he gets onboard and I am looking forward to watching him progress.

Top Bottom