Joseph

bga1

Reaction score
I've seen enough. It's time to feature the kid- regardless of the turnovers. He, Westbrook and Bostick are the only natural scorers we have. Bostick is not on the team anymore in tubby's book.
Westbrook, is too short and wild. Joseph is the best offensive player we have and he needs to play 30 minutes and get off a dozen shots or more.

This team is horrible offensively and if there is any good to be found from a silly loss like this, it's that we have a kid that has the mentality and confidence to fill it up.

I wouldn't change that starting lineup though- why mess with success?

I've seen enough. It's time to feature the kid- regardless of the turnovers. He, Westbrook and Bostick are the only natural scorers we have. Bostick is not on the team anymore in tubby's book.
Westbrook, is too short and wild. Joseph is the best offensive player we have and he needs to play 30 minutes and get off a dozen shots or more.

This team is horrible offensively and if there is any good to be found from a silly loss like this, it's that we have a kid that has the mentality and confidence to fill it up.

Bostick gets trotted out there every game and just can't do it - I disagree with your pinning this on Tubby.
But - on all the other points I agree, esp. about that starting line up! :rolleyes:

Bostick probably needs to look into transferring to Winona St.

in looking ahead here is why i want joseph getting the point guard or off-guard minutes

he plays good defense

he can score more than nolen and just as well as westbrook

and in looking ahead down the road.......royce and williams can hopefully help create open shots........and open shots for nolen mean absolutely nothing

i want us to start playing for down the road.....i could give two schits about the NCAA this year........it just doesnt matter

That starting lineup is really awesome. Let's just keep throwing it out there to start every half.

There has been a ton of speculation on who should be starting. The focus needs to be shifted to whose playing. Joseph scored 23 points in 22 minutes today. Carter led the team in rebounding in 16 minutes. Those two guys are playing better than anyone on the team right now.

Our squad is heading in the wrong direction fast. Tubby needs to stop ignoring the obvious and get the guys doing the job onto the court or this once promising season will slip away.

I liked at the beginning of the season when our starters each game depended on who had been trying hard in practices, playing well in the last game, and varying game plan/strategy.

>>Bostick probably needs to look into transferring to Winona St.<<

Payton didn't. Why would Bostick? The latter is clearly the superior player.

I'm sorry, I was just really bothered by that turnover during crunch time. As long as he isn't handling the ball when it matters most, I can be sympathetic to your idea.

I believe most of his points came when he was matched with Nolen, playing the off guard. He certainly had it going against Penn St. The turn-over was critical near the end, we'll see how much he learns from the experience, and how much trust Tubby extends. He's appeared to be a very coachable (sp?) young man.

We need a "W" bad.

Top Bottom