John Shipley: New Gophers coach off to an ‘elite’ start

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Shipley:

P.J. Fleck said so many things people wanted to hear that after a while, no one wanted to hear anymore.

All right, already, we get it.

It makes you wonder: Is this guy for real?

After three minutes of Fleck’s introductory news conference as the University of Minnesota’s football coach, I was ready to win the Big Ten West and defeat ISIS. After five, I was ready to jump out the window.

http://www.twincities.com/2017/01/06/john-shipley-new-gophers-coach-off-to-an-elite-start/

Go Gophers!!

Let me open that window for you, John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeez. Shipley was one of the media guys hyping the football "scandal" - and now he's taking shots at the new coach.

Apparently he is against anything involving Gopher FB.

Shipley can kiss my a**.
Why does anyone even read or subscribe to the Pioneer Press?

It just amazes me what tools the media in the Twin Cities are. As bad as CU has been prior to this year the Denver media was never like this.

Shipley is THE worst. Has shown himself to be a class-A ******bag, and he's an Iowa grad to boot (maybe those things go hand in hand). He loves writing articles supporting the femi-nazi segment of the TC population.

Fleck was right in his opening press conference -- recruiting is the lifeblood of a college program and EVERYONE, including the media, needs to be on board. Our media needs to shut the hell up and listen for once. Or rather, their BOSSES need to listen. Guys like Shipley need someone above them to straighten them out, or get their *ss out of here.

Top Bottom