Joe Biden's First 300 Days - Off the Charts

kg21

Reaction score
Great thread Go4broke. An all timer!

Wally

Reaction score
You're so generous with other people's lives and money.
And you think you are somehow special. I don't have those illusions about myself.

I posted the reality of military operations and wars. It's a dirty nasty reality that most want to sugar coat or think as long as it's just alot of "those" people dying its ok. That is the way the right thinks.

The soldiers donated their lives.
Did I force them to do that?

I agree with Trump on serving in the military.

Last edited:

GopherJake

Reaction score
You're so generous with other people's lives and money.
I think there was enough notice for those still left. I sort of view any Americans still in Afghanistan as a little like some dumbasses who set sail for Hawaii in a pontoon or someone crossing into Yemen or someone hiking by himself with no support in some remote mountains. I suppose we should try to get them out. I guess?

Wally

Reaction score
I think there was enough notice for those still left. I sort of view any Americans still in Afghanistan as a little like some dumbasses who set sail for Hawaii in a pontoon or someone crossing into Yemen or someone hiking by himself with no support in some remote mountains. I suppose we should try to get them out. I guess?
The right doesn't believe in personal responsibility when rejecting it scores them political points.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Wait! They are still there? Months ago Joe promised he would still do anything necessary to get them out. What happened?

GopherJake

Reaction score
Wait! They are still there? Months ago Joe promised he would still do anything necessary to get them out. What happened?
I have no idea. I don’t really pay attention. See above. Your faux outrage is noted.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I have no idea. I don’t really pay attention. See above. Your faux outrage is noted.
Because no one would actually be upset about hundreds of American's being stranded there, the Administration's lies about the real number there, or the Administration's lies about still being committed to getting them out? Yeah, why would that upset anyone - it must be faux outrage.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Because no one would actually be upset about hundreds of American's being stranded there, the Administration's lies about the real number there, or the Administration's lies about still being committed to getting them out? Yeah, why would that upset anyone - it must be faux outrage.
I’ve explained my position. It’s not very complicated. Go to a war zone, be told to leave now, don’t do that and try to stay to the end - or beyond? Not going to lose much sleep. Sorry.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I’ve explained my position. It’s not very complicated. Go to a war zone, be told to leave now, don’t do that and try to stay to the end - or beyond? Not going to lose much sleep. Sorry.
They were relaxing at the JW Marriott Kabul, poolside, dude. They weren't about to have their vacation cut short by some BS government warning.

Wally

Reaction score
Hey, Snowflake, I told you I support Joe getting them out, no matter how many soldiers lives it takes.

Wally

Reaction score

It's all politics for these idiots, they don't actually care about any of the Americans, its a transparent pathetic ruse. Spoof votes for a Fing libertarian and still thinks we should have stayed to get everyone. He won't say how long, or even give details about it. You can't make it up.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
Today Biden was quickly reading a prepared speech and he said "end of quote", then quickly moved on, because he knew he screwed up.

I said this before, but remember in grade school, there was always a kid who had to stand and read aloud to the class. That student would talk really fast, blur his words, and he was trying to end the speech ASAP. That is what Biden does with every single speech he makes.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Today Biden was quickly reading a prepared speech and he said "end of quote", then quickly moved on, because he knew he screwed up.

I said this before, but remember in grade school, there was always a kid who had to stand and read aloud to the class. That student would talk really fast, blur his words, and he was trying to end the speech ASAP. That is what Biden does with every single speech he makes.
The country will function much better, though, as it will be run by actual experts and people who have competence.

howeda7

Reaction score

Is this the same speech where he talked about defending our airports from the British during the Revolutionary war?

No wait, that was someone else. Never mind.

Spoofin

Reaction score
You are over simplifying the situation. Americans always needed assistance getting out. We could have done that before evacuating the troops, abandoning the AFB and our weapons, and if they needed more time they could have slowed the march of Taliban forces to Kabal that had been going on (without resistance) for months. They did none of that, evacuated in chaos and death, and left Americans trapped. Then they lied about how many were left behind. Those are the facts - for anyone willing to look.

Go4Broke

Reaction score

Key Economic Growth Indicators

1637966805353.png
1637966971379.png
1637966869258.png

1637967102859.png

1637967293793.png

Attachments

• 1637966715291.png
    1637966715291.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 2