Joe Biden's First 300 Days - Off the Charts

Wally

Reaction score
This is the post you responded to. ⬇️

I’m not required to follow your side-steps Wally.
This post makes sense how?🙄🙄🙄

You could just tell me what it said and what it means Mr know it all, instead of trying so hard to set up some big Spoof gotcha.

Spoofin

Reaction score
This post makes sense how?🙄🙄🙄

You could just tell me what it said and what it means Mr know it all, instead of trying so hard to set up some big Spoof gotcha.
Already did. You just aren’t interested. Just commented on another “Wally/Money” post about “trash servants” that continues to demonstrate your lack of knowledge on this subject. That’s fine, but you seem to think you do and it is comical.

Section2

Reaction score
You are saying removing money from the system won't reduce inflation?

Where does the FED's liquidity come from?
They print it. They are the cause of the excess money. And you want to remove more money from private hands. Not to mention, the pandemic response is mainly responsible for inflation.

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
Yes, but this is a very different dynamic than ‘08. We are seeing shortages now. Maybe housing prices decouple from the prices of other goods but I wouldn’t bet on it.

That is true, but the increase in price is not mathematically sustainable. We will see a pullback, it's just a question of how much.

There is one dynamic that is the same as 08 and that's banks giving out bad loans again. When they are giving out first time home buyer loans with 0% down for up to 600k, I don't see that working out well in the long run.

Wally

Reaction score
The last couple weeks from @Wally on here have been atrocious. Argue everything and side-step to straw man arguments once cornered. Rinse. Repeat.
Lol, are all you righties cycles in sync?
Get some double strength Midol...

Section2

Reaction score
That is true, but the increase in price is not mathematically sustainable. We will see a pullback, it's just a question of how much.

There is one dynamic that is the same as 08 and that's banks giving out bad loans again. When they are giving out first time home buyer loans with 0% down for up to 600k, I don't see that working out well in the long run.
The math is sustainable when you consider the Fed printing trillions of dollars.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I called you over emotional about a joke...
I didn’t even comment on your ‘joke’. I commented on your atrocious posting over the past couple weeks. Then you called me an over emotional girl. Ouch.

Section2

Reaction score
No, it’s not

At this years pace, you won’t be able to find a house for under 1 million within the next 5 years.
I haven’t checked lately, but I wonder if townhomes and condos are seeing the same inflation. I would guess not. Inflation if it continues will cause all kinds of dislocation, but understand that the Fed will use all tools at their disposal to prevent a drop in prices and specifically home prices. That wasn’t the case in 07-08.

Wally

Reaction score
I haven’t checked lately, but I wonder if townhomes and condos are seeing the same inflation. I would guess not. Inflation if it continues will cause all kinds of dislocation, but understand that the Fed will use all tools at their disposal to prevent a drop in prices and specifically home prices. That wasn’t the case in 07-08.
How many bullets do they have left?

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
My next door neighbor at my townhouse in AZ just sold their townhouse to someone for $200k over value, they hadn't been in there for a year but they just couldn't turn it down. Can't say it's the same everywhere but it sure is there. People are getting out of the Dem urban areas if at all possible, work remotely. Who can blame them

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score

Townhouses and condos in the burbs are also selling extremely high. You can definitely find a deal on those in DT Minneapolis though.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
You know a Dem is in the White House when France recalls its US ambassador, our military killed Afghan civilians, there are 12,000 immigrants waiting under a Texas bridge while POTUS vacations at his beach house… and MSM gives wall-to-wall coverage to an imaginary whip.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
Remember in grade school, when each student had to stand, and read to the class. There was always one kid, who was super uncomfortable, and they spoke really fast, and blurred their words? That is Biden, every time he reads from the teleprompter.

John Galt

Reaction score
You know a Dem is in the White House when France recalls its US ambassador, our military killed Afghan civilians, there are 12,000 immigrants waiting under a Texas bridge while POTUS vacations at his beach house… and MSM gives wall-to-wall coverage to an imaginary whip.
But the tweets Les. The tweets are gone.

Top Bottom