Joe Biden's First 300 Days - Off the Charts

Spoofin

Reaction score
You type that like it’s a good thing. Then you’ll whine about wealth inequality.
Well, posting it in the inflation thread wouldn’t support the narrative. In this one, the Dems now want the cost to own a home to rise. Off the charts good news. Don’t get whiplash.

kg21

Reaction score
So is the border thing over? I haven't heard a thing lately.

Wally

Reaction score
Why do you think Broke posted it in this thread? Just as an FYI?
I don't know. You are a great mind reader.

I want house prices to crash, I don't presume to know what Broke wants.
🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

kg21

Reaction score
I don't know. You are a great mind reader.

I want house prices to crash, I don't presume to know what Broke wants.
🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️
When you talk Broke......are you talking about Broke Back?

Section2

Reaction score
Quite the leap you took on that one. Par for the course.
Never change stocker. Always play dumb and attack rather than admit you’ve said something stupid. We totally don’t see thru it, we respect you for it. N

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
Driven by more bad loans and buying houses well above their appraisal rate. 07-08 is coming again soon. The democrats will use it to once again force the lower income families and minorities out their houses and bail out the big guys, just like they did then.

Increase the wealth gap and force more to rely on the government. All a part of the plan.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Never change stocker. Always play dumb and attack rather than admit you’ve said something stupid. We totally don’t see thru it, we respect you for it. N
I commented on this before; 6-7 years ago or so, stocker was clearly young and dumb (okay, maybe just naive) but in general always seemed to ask reasonable questions, seemed interested in understanding a different perspective, etc. Rather than progress, stocker has spiraled downhill at record pace. Essentially unable to articulate a thoughtful position without flame-throwing, hyper-partisan grammatical vomit. Yes, yes, there was a time back then I defended the stocker... everyone makes mistakes. It's a shame I won't see whatever brilliant response the stockboy has to this.

Wally

Reaction score
Driven by more bad loans and buying houses well above their appraisal rate. 07-08 is coming again soon. The democrats will use it to once again force the lower income families and minorities out their houses and bail out the big guys, just like they did then.

Increase the wealth gap and force more to rely on the government. All a part of the plan.

Hearing the guys talking after hockey it wouldn't surprise me.

Talking about buying and selling their houses, the insane bidding, no inspections and no appraisals. The way they talked it was anything goes as long as people are putting down 20%.

If interest rates spike, it could get interesting...

Wally

Reaction score

Its driven by interest rates. Trump wanted them super low his whole presidency. Its NOT only democrats, that is bullshit.

Angry

Reaction score
I commented on this before; 6-7 years ago or so, stocker was clearly young and dumb (okay, maybe just naive) but in general always seemed to ask reasonable questions, seemed interested in understanding a different perspective, etc. Rather than progress, stocker has spiraled downhill at record pace. Essentially unable to articulate a thoughtful position without flame-throwing, hyper-partisan grammatical vomit. Yes, yes, there was a time back then I defended the stocker... everyone makes mistakes. It's a shame I won't see whatever brilliant response the stockboy has to this.
You could say the same about cinnamon. Trump broke them. Sometimes when you get red pilled it’s more than the mind can handle.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score

It's just crazy stupid right now. I'm looking at property, interested in another house in a different location, and for a TON of them, when you look at the graph of the house value, many of them show a 50% spike in the last 6-9 months. It would just plain stupid to buy at this point, at least one would think anyway.

Wally

Reaction score
It's just crazy stupid right now. I'm looking at property, interested in another house in a different location, and for a TON of them, when you look at the graph of the house value, many of them show a 50% spike in the last 6-9 months. It would just plain stupid to buy at this point, at least one would think anyway.
Seems that way. We are piling up cash right now, which is probably stupid given the inflation rate. But what to do?

What's the next shock to the system?
Could the Chinese property bubble ripple worldwide?

Spoofin

Reaction score
I’ve had Stocker on ignore since January. Does he still mention Trump in every post? He is looking up at sh!t.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Seems that way. We are piling up cash right now, which is probably stupid given the inflation rate. But what to do?
Just yesterday you were trying to tell me inflation was over. 🙄🙄🙄

John Galt

Reaction score
Its driven by interest rates. Trump wanted them super low his whole presidency. Its NOT only democrats, that is bullshit.
Both parties need low interest rates. Imagine how much interest the government, including your kids and grandkids, will owe if rates were 4-5% right now.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Off. The. Charts. Super Job. Well done.

John Galt

Reaction score
Wally doesn’t actually believe anything. He only cares about disagreeing. And attention.
Wally speaks his mind and isn’t afraid to differ from the normal talking points. He’s by far the most interesting lefty on here.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Wally speaks his mind and isn’t afraid to differ from the normal talking points. He’s by far the most interesting lefty on here.
He was. He has been declining fast.

bga1

Reaction score
Another whiff of totalitarian government by the Biden administration:

Wally

Reaction score
Just yesterday you were trying to tell me inflation was over. 🙄🙄🙄
Who knows what's going to happen. I don't have existential worry about inflation. It has been high for 6 months, so holding cash hasn't been ideal. I do think inflation is/will come down.

Top Bottom