Joe Biden's First 300 Days - Off the Charts

bga1

Reaction score
Over the past 18 months, we’ve spent more than $5 trillion responding to the coronavirus pandemic. Now Democratic congressional leaders propose to pass the largest single spending bill in history with no regard to rising inflation, crippling debt or the inevitability of future crises.
— Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., on President Biden's economic agenda

Biden somehow, incredulously claims that the 3.5 trillion spending package will help slow inflation.
Is there anyone in the world that believes that?

Spoofin

Reaction score

Biden somehow, incredulously claims that the 3.5 trillion spending package will help slow inflation.
Is there anyone in the world that believes that?
Slow inflation? I’ve been assured that there is no inflation issue. Crackpot righty talk.

Angry

Reaction score
Every time I see this thread I burst out laughing. Please stop bumping I can’t take it! 🤣

kg21

Reaction score
Every time I see this thread I burst out laughing. Please stop bumping I can’t take it! 🤣
Maybe the original charts were him doing awesome. And now he's off the charts.

Wally

Reaction score
Slow inflation? I’ve been assured that there is no inflation issue. Crackpot righty talk.
We can easily slow it. Two options, raise taxes or raise interest rates. You pick.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I also expected the number to drop, but instead we ‘beat’ expectations and set another record in July for open jobs in the US. 10.9 Million — Crazy. I would assume this is the peak, but I assumed that last month too.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I also expected the number to drop, but instead we ‘beat’ expectations and set another record in July for open jobs in the US. 10.9 Million — Crazy. I would assume this is the peak, but I assumed that last month too.

Seeing businesses all over the place either going to reduced hours of operation or closing altogether because they can't top what Grandpa Joe is giving people to sit at home and do nothing.

The all-out war and assault on small business has been ramped up to levels we've never seen before, ever. When did the Dems begin hating small businesses so much?

kg21

Reaction score

But remember, now that they stop paying people not to work, many will be forced to go back to work.

The numbers will be better for unemployment because of this. Get ready for Demetia's guys ass to be wiped with how great the numbers are. His plan will be working. I'm laughing ahead of time.

Wally

Reaction score

America's new retirement age is 62 — or younger. The 'Great Resignation' is giving boomers their golden years back.
More than 1 million older workers have exited the workforce since COVID-19 struck the US in February 2020, according to Bureau of Labor Statistics data.

Wally

Reaction score

You do realize that job openings don't mean there is a corresponding number of people sitting at home not working. Right?

Last edited:

John Galt

Reaction score
Mess in Afghanistan? We left. It’s over

Through the roof? Inflation is 3.6% Gas is $2.88 it’s all going to be ok.

.I love how the wingers ignore the bipartisan infrastructure deal. We haven’t had an infrastructure bill in 5 years. Joe Biden made that happen. Thanks Joe.
When Obama didn’t pass anything, it was due to the Republican obstructionists.

When Trump didn’t pass anything, it was due to his incompetence.

John Galt

Reaction score
Seeing businesses all over the place either going to reduced hours of operation or closing altogether because they can't top what Grandpa Joe is giving people to sit at home and do nothing.

The all-out war and assault on small business has been ramped up to levels we've never seen before, ever. When did the Dems begin hating small businesses so much?
Since forever?

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
Joe is quickly becoming a dictator, but the Democratic governors showed us how this was going to play out last year. No one who was paying attention should be surprised.

stocker08

Reaction score
Biden is still killing it. Passed covid relief bill, did what his predecessors couldn't (or wouldn't) do and got out of Afghanistan, close to passing the infrastructure bill than Drumpf couldn't in four years.

Just proving how inept Trump was.

Wally

Reaction score
You type that like it’s a good thing. Then you’ll whine about wealth inequality.
I didn't notice any typing in that post.
You must be a mind reader...

Or just making assumptions...

Top Bottom