Joe Biden's First 300 Days - Off the Charts

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
If the gophers, wild, Vikings, Twins, T-Wolves would win consistently with a coach who posted bad tweets and seemed mean.........the lefties would hire that coach in 2 seconds.

They are such frauds. What if a gopher football coach tweeted and was mean but was winning national championships........Maybe these snowflake lefties would indeed turn that down. They are so principled and tolerant you know. LMAO
You’ve just answered your own question. Trump wasn’t a winner and America fired him. Currently it seems like your in stage 2 grieving process. Sorry for your loss.

John Galt

Reaction score
If the gophers, wild, Vikings, Twins, T-Wolves would win consistently with a coach who posted bad tweets and seemed mean.........the lefties would hire that coach in 2 seconds.

They are such frauds. What if a gopher football coach tweeted and was mean but was winning national championships........Maybe these snowflake lefties would indeed turn that down. They are so principled and tolerant you know. LMAO
They sure did love them some Cuomo, and that dude was nasty.

kg21

Reaction score
You’ve just answered your own question. Trump wasn’t a winner and America fired him. Currently it seems like your in stage 2 grieving process. Sorry for your loss.
Trump wasn't a winner?

You were celebrating a Hillary win months before it happened.

Trump is 1-0 in a legit contest. 0-1 against a virus and 3 am in the morning counts.

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
What did I deny?

I have him as 1-0 and 0-1. Is my math off?
According to you the virus is Chinese making it constitutionally impossible for it to have run against Trump in 2020. Time for you to acknowledge the loss to dementia Joe. Like I said. Stage 3: Denial.

kg21

Reaction score
According to you the virus is Chinese making it constitutionally impossible for it to have run against Trump in 2020. Time for you to acknowledge the loss to dementia Joe. Like I said. Stage 3: Denial.
Ok, without the virus, Trump still loses. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL

Spoofin

Reaction score
I don't, just ask Spoof.😎😎😎

I am trying hard to be a little nicer tho, baby steps.
Well I don't know --- you wish people dead, but maybe you still love them????????

TRF Guy

Reaction score
So we have a mess in Afghanistan because sleepy Joe did everything ass backwards. Southern border still open and the drug cartel is having a hay day. Inflation going through the roof along with gas prices. Russia gets their oil pipeline and sleepy Joe shuts ours down. China gets the auto chips. Kamala toe is nowhere to be found. It’s been a stupendous first 7 months 😂

Last edited:

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
So we have a mess in Afghanistan
Mess in Afghanistan? We left. It’s over
Southern border still open and the drug cartel is having a hay day. Inflation going through the roof along with gas prices.
Through the roof? Inflation is 3.6% Gas is $2.88 it’s all going to be ok.
It’s been a stupendous first 7 months 😂
.I love how the wingers ignore the bipartisan infrastructure deal. We haven’t had an infrastructure bill in 5 years. Joe Biden made that happen. Thanks Joe.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Mess in Afghanistan? We left. It’s over

Through the roof? Inflation is 3.6% Gas is $2.88 it’s all going to be ok.

.I love how the wingers ignore the bipartisan infrastructure deal. We haven’t had an infrastructure bill in 5 years. Joe Biden made that happen. Thanks Joe.
The pork filled infrastructure bill. Awesome. Gas average is 3.35 a gallon and inflation the highest in 13 years. Again just awesome 👏

bga1

Reaction score
This is because the other G7 countries have stuck with insane lock down measures while US STATES, mainly RED states have resisted it.. How's China doing with uncle Joe's administration??

Wally

Reaction score
This is because the other G7 countries have stuck with insane lock down measures while US STATES, mainly RED states have resisted it.. How's China doing with uncle Joe's administration??

Please explain what Biden changed wrt US policy towards China.

Let's hear it!!!

Top Bottom