Joe Biden's First 300 Days - Off the Charts

Wally

Reaction score
Wife said she heard on the news to buy your Christmas presents now because there will be shortages of everything.

Time to panic!!!!

stocker08

Reaction score
Biden is knocking off accomplishments that Trump couldn't get done in four years. Getting the U.S. out of Afghanistan and about to pass the infrastructure bill.

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
Biden is knocking off accomplishments that Trump couldn't get done in four years. Getting the U.S. out of Afghanistan and about to pass the infrastructure bill.
Ah yes. Infrastructure years 2017-2021 under Trump. He accomplished so much.

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
Biden hasn't accomplished one thing. NOTHING, ZERO!

And even if had accomplished one thing, the POS doesn't remember it.
Infrastructure:

Trump 2017-2021 nothing.
Biden 2021 infrastructure bill passing.

Dementia Joe has already done more in 7 months than Trump did in 48. Sorry bro.

As long as he keeps delivering for the American people who cares if he remembers it.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Biden hasn't accomplished one thing. NOTHING, ZERO!

And even if had accomplished one thing, the POS doesn't remember it.
Sure, Biden has F’d up the Southern Boarder, Inflation, and Afghanistan…. Sure he has set records for executive orders and the fastest to ever use reconciliation…. And OK, he wanders aimlessly, mumbles, needs ‘cheat sheets’, is absent after noon, and forgets questions and events… BUT, nearly 8-months in and not one mean tweet! So much success!

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Infrastructure:

Trump 2017-2021 nothing.

As long as he keeps delivering for the American people who cares if he remembers it.
Drugs aren’t good. Maybe it’s time to tone it down a bit me boy

kg21

Reaction score
Infrastructure:

Trump 2017-2021 nothing.

Every pet project is in the infrastructure bill. It has nothing to do with infrastructure. You are talking out of your ass again.

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
Every pet project is in the infrastructure bill. It has nothing to do with infrastructure. You are talking out of your ass again.
i get it it hurts. Trump tried for 4 years and achieved nothing. It only took 8 months and Biden got 19 Republicans to ignore Trump and vote for his bill.

After a 69-30 bipartisan vote America is back and all it took was the bumbling dementia patient to get it done.

Reublicans and Democrats agree. With Joe Biden’s bipartisan wizardry America is back.

kg21

Reaction score
i get it it hurts. Trump tried for 4 years and achieved nothing. It only took 8 months and Biden got 19 Republicans to ignore Trump and vote for his bill.

After a 69-30 bipartisan vote America is back and all it took was the bumbling dementia patient to get it done.

Reublicans and Democrats agree. With Joe Biden’s bipartisan wizardry America is back.
Anyone with a brain doesn't want this fake bill. Just because we are broke and the bill has nothing to do with infrastructure doesn't mean we shouldn't do it.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Infrastructure:

Trump 2017-2021 nothing.

Infrastructure has not been passed yet. The Squad may screw it up yet.

Trump would‘ve passed a bigger spending infrastructure deal (though I likely wouldn’t favor how some of it would be spent), but Nancy Pelosi wasn’t going to give Trump a win…no matter what.

stocker08

Reaction score

It's easy to get things done when the lead guy isn't a total moron. At eight months in.....Trump was still working on trying to get people to believe that his inauguration was the largest in history.

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
Anyone with a brain doesn't want this fake bill. Just because we are broke and the bill has nothing to do with infrastructure doesn't mean we shouldn't do it.
Denial is the first step towards recovery. Sorry that it overwhelmingly passed the Senate. Trump tried to tell the Republicans to vote no but 19 of them ignored Trump and voted with the democrats.

These Republicans are now bragging that they helped pass the infrastructure bill. I don’t blame them. The American public overwhelming approves as well.

kg21

Reaction score
Denial is the first step towards recovery. Sorry that it overwhelmingly passed the Senate. Trump tried to tell the Republicans to vote no but 19 of them ignored Trump and voted with the democrats.

These Republicans are now bragging that they helped pass the infrastructure bill. I don’t blame them. The American public overwhelming approves as well.
Well the environmental part is huge, I'll give you that.

What do we have, something like 10 years left?

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
Infrastructure has not been passed yet. The Squad may screw it up yet.

Trump would‘ve passed a bigger spending infrastructure deal (though I likely wouldn’t favor how some of it would be spent), but Nancy Pelosi wasn’t going to give Trump a win…no matter what.
With the Squads help Biden will probably also get another win and pass the $3.5 trillion dollar reconciliation bill. All those years in the Senate are paying off.

You have to ask yourself if Biden can get 19 Republicans to cross the aisle and vote with him why couldn’t Trump get 1 democrat to help him out. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

stocker08

Reaction score
With the Squads help Biden will probably also get another win and pass the $3.5 trillion dollar reconciliation bill. All those years in the Senate are paying off.

You have to ask yourself if Biden can get 19 Republicans to cross the aisle and vote with him why couldn’t Trump get 1 democrat to help him out. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Trump wasn't interested in compromise. He just tossed out insults and whined about the media.

Whoa.....just like the righties on this board. They truly are all donalds.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

B/c Democrats care more about their political careers than their country.

$3.5 billion isn’t going to happen. There’s one Dem that does care and she’s against it.

bye bye Random. I might see a post of yours if I click on Ignored Content. You’re just to dumb to argue with.

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
B/c Democrats care more about their political careers than their country.

$3.5 billion isn’t going to happen. There’s one Dem that does care and she’s against it.

bye bye Random. I might see a post of yours if I click on Ignored Content. You’re just to dumb to argue with.
This is why they leave. They know they are wrong and can’t defend their arguments so they click the ignore button.

Critical thinking is hard. Sinema says she is against it but the reality is that the Squad have as much leverage in this as Manchen and Sinema. The Squad can threaten to vote against the infrastructure bill if reconciliation doesn’t get passed.

it’s basically a big game of chicken and we will see how it plays out.

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
It’s like I always say in the history of the internet no one ever keeps this promise. KGF even knows he won’t be able to keep it.

John Galt

Reaction score
Sure, Biden has F’d up the Southern Boarder, Inflation, and Afghanistan…. Sure he has set records for executive orders and the fastest to ever use reconciliation…. And OK, he wanders aimlessly, mumbles, needs ‘cheat sheets’, is absent after noon, and forgets questions and events… BUT, nearly 8-months in and not one mean tweet! So much success!
It’s all about the tweets. And being mean.

John Galt

Reaction score
Is there money in the infrastructure bill to get Biden’s bust on Mt Rushmore?

kg21

Reaction score
Is there money in the infrastructure bill to get Biden’s bust on Mt Rushmore?
Who builds the 2% of infrastructure in the bill? I'll go with China. With the Big Guy getting some kickbacks.

kg21

Reaction score
It’s all about the tweets. And being mean.
If the gophers, wild, Vikings, Twins, T-Wolves would win consistently with a coach who posted bad tweets and seemed mean.........the lefties would hire that coach in 2 seconds.

They are such frauds. What if a gopher football coach tweeted and was mean but was winning national championships........Maybe these snowflake lefties would indeed turn that down. They are so principled and tolerant you know. LMAO

Top Bottom