Joe Biden's First 300 Days - Off the Charts

Wally

Reaction score
He could have evacuated people before he made the decision (including Americans)
Would have triggered what we see now.

Experts have said that he could have waited until the Winter, when they are not fighting.
Best idea I have heard.
He could have made it conditional like Trump wanted
Conditional on what?
Would we reinvade?
He could have NOT left a ton of firearms, blackhawk helicopters, guns, etc for the Taliban to
use.
Biden left them?
He should have known that this would happen, but Biden is a moron with almost a 50 year history of poor judgement
Doesn't matter unless you have a plan to change this outcome, I don't see one. Winter giving a marginally better evacuation is the best you got.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Guarantee you had Trump been on vacation when something like this happened he’d of canceled it and been on top of it. Of course he wouldn’t do what China Joe did. Remember Sleepy Joe said he’d be the most transparent President to date 😂
Remember when Ted Cruz tried to take a vacation to escape the cold? Oh, the OUTRAGE.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Good Lord, our current President is holed up in a basement; won’t answer any questions from the press. Our last President is banned from social media and silenced.

Our only news source on Afghanistan is from the Taliban, who hold press conferences and have an uncensored Twitter account.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The issue is how we got us out of Afghanistan. The entire world thinks Biden did it wrong.
Bingo. The devil is always in the detail - or in this case (like anything involving Biden) the lake of detail/planning. Very few people are upset we left, only with how. The results speak for themselves. The “nothing he could have done” crowd is choosing to ignore experts up and down to protect their guy why the admin goes back to the “Trump’s fault” well. It is all so predictable.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Good Lord, our current President is holed up in a basement; won’t answer any questions from the press. Our last President is banned from social media and silenced.

Our only news source on Afghanistan is from the Taliban, who hold press conferences and have an uncensored Twitter account.
The left getting everything they want.

Wally

Reaction score
I’ve told you more than once. Get civilians out first before bringing troops home. Take your blinders off. Now they have a total mess of trying to get them out safely. Don’t like those odds with what the Taliban is capable of
I just heard Afgan Vice President asked Biden not to evacuate Afgan civilians because they didn't want it to appear we thought the government would fall

Keyboard warriors out in force, all so predictable...

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
Remember when Ted Cruz tried to take a vacation to escape the cold? Oh, the OUTRAGE.

When he tried to ditch the people who voted for him? The ones paying for the decisions he made as their representative? Yeah....very similar.

Anyone surprised that spoof is now defending Ted Cruz? Should be a surprise after spoof has spent months defending the Arizona audit. lol fraud.

Spoofin

Reaction score
When he tried to ditch the people who voted for him? The ones paying for the decisions he made as their representative? Yeah....very similar.

Anyone surprised that spoof is now defending Ted Cruz? Should be a surprise after spoof has spent months defending the Arizona audit. lol fraud.
The Stalker go to - flat out lies. Your family must be so proud of you.
You have now said I have posted “tons” and “hundreds” and spent “months” defending the AZ audit - yet despite me asking many times for you to find just one post as proof - all you got is more lies. You are a pathetic POS. Dumb and dishonest. A complete zero.

Wally

Reaction score
Are you better off than you were Jan.1?
I am and everyone knows that's all that matters...

Biden 2024, Hunter 2028, Hunter 2032!!!
😎😎😎

stocker08

Reaction score
The Stalker go to - flat out lies. Your family must be so proud of you.
You have now said I have posted “tons” and “hundreds” and spent “months” defending the AZ audit - yet despite me asking many times for you to find just one post as proof - all you got is more lies. You are a pathetic POS. Dumb and dishonest. A complete zero.

Yeah....nobody notices how big of a shill hypocrite you are. How many hours you've spent freaking out about the taxpayer dollars "wasted" by Texas dems....while the Arizona fraudit cost 150k of taxpayer dollars.

Ignoring the fact that Maricopa warned that it is a major security issue to turn the voting machines over to a right wing shill group. Your repub reps ignored that and handed them over. Now the machines need to be replaced and it's the democrats fault according to you. Not the right wing politicians who subpoenaed the machines, not Trump and his cohorts who push the stolen election claim, not the brain dead righties who buy into the lie. Nope. Democrats fault. lol fraud.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Yeah....nobody notices how big of a shill hypocrite you are. How many hours you've spent freaking out about the taxpayer dollars "wasted" by Texas dems....while the Arizona fraudit cost 150k of taxpayer dollars.

Ignoring the fact that Maricopa warned that it is a major security issue to turn the voting machines over to a right wing shill group. Your repub reps ignored that and handed them over. Now the machines need to be replaced and it's the democrats fault according to you. Not the right wing politicians who subpoenaed the machines, not Trump and his cohorts who push the stolen election claim, not the brain dead righties who buy into the lie. Nope. Democrats fault. lol fraud.
So still no examples. Just more gibberish. *shocked*
You are a child. Maybe not in age - but certainly in pride, intelligence, and capacity. I’m willing to sink low - but not low enough to deal with you anymore. I ignored you for 6-months and never should have stopped. I won’t make that mistake again. You can bark your lies at the moon from now on - there is no one on this site that doesn’t know what you are about. A complete zero.

stocker08

Reaction score
So still no examples. Just more gibberish. *shocked*
You are a child. Maybe not in age - but certainly in pride, intelligence, and capacity. I’m willing to sink low - but not low enough to deal with you anymore. I ignored you for 6-months and never should have stopped. I won’t make that mistake again. You can bark your lies at the moon from now on - there is no one on this site that doesn’t know what you are about. A complete zero.

Temper tantrum. Spoof likes to call people (only lefties) out for being hypocrites on the OTB. But don't call him out.....he's going to whine and cry like a baby over it. And then he'll ignore you if you point out his inconsistencies. He thought that he was going to encounter more IQ similar righties. The folks he's used to. More rock biters.

He claims no examples about his fake disdain for the stolen election lies....yet blames democrats for the fraudit problems. That's not an example according to the low IQ. He says he doesn't buy into the stolen election....but cheers on the election reform bills being drafted based on "election integrity". Texas democrats are villians for delaying the stolen election voter bill. It needs to pass says self proclaimed moderate spoof!

Last edited:

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
I just want to know who's really pulling the strings behind the puppet. I'm guessing things are being run by committee by multiple power hungry political pukes jockeying for position.
It’s obviously Hilary and George Soros. Keep up people.

bga1

Reaction score
Harris Derangement Syndrome will make Biden Derangement Syndrome look like a walk in the park...
Off the charts! Looks like you are ready to give up on slow Joe......

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score

Top Bottom