Joe Biden's First 270 Days - Off the Charts

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
It would be funny if not so true.

I just want to know who's really pulling the strings behind the puppet. I'm guessing things are being run by committee by multiple power hungry political pukes jockeying for position. That would make sense of the multiple phuck-ups.
Same ones who did it for Ronny?

TRF Guy

Reaction score
This post goes hand in hand with the right wing freak out over how much golf Obama played. It would be better if Trumpers understood irony.
Guarantee you had Trump been on vacation when something like this happened he’d of canceled it and been on top of it. Of course he wouldn’t do what China Joe did. Remember Sleepy Joe said he’d be the most transparent President to date 😂

stocker08

Reaction score
Guarantee you had Trump been on vacation when something like this happened he’d of canceled it and been on top of it. Of course he wouldn’t do what China Joe did. Remember Sleepy Joe said he’d be the most transparent President to date 😂

lol. Trump golfed nearly 1 in 4 days in office. Some of which occurred during the early days of the coronavirus. Some of which happened while the relief bill was stalling out. Trump never canceled golf to do anything presidential and certainly wouldn't have for something that he didn't understand.

What does transparency have to do with anything? Maybe figure out what that means before tossing it out.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
lol. Trump golfed nearly 1 in 4 days in office. Some of which occurred during the early days of the coronavirus. Some of which happened while the relief bill was stalling out. Trump never canceled golf to do anything presidential and certainly wouldn't have for something that he didn't understand.

What does transparency have to do with anything? Maybe figure out what that means before tossing it out.
. Transparency implies openness, communication, and accountability.
Yep that’s China Joe 😂

stocker08

Reaction score
. Transparency implies openness, communication, and accountability.
Yep that’s China Joe 😂

Not sure what's being hidden here. Seems like fake outrage from the Trumpers who applauded their hero for golfing nearly 300 days in office.....after criticizing Obama for golfing too much (around 120 days in his first term). lol fake outrage.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Not sure what's being hidden here. Seems like fake outrage from the Trumpers who applauded their hero for golfing nearly 300 days in office.....after criticizing Obama for golfing too much (around 120 days in his first term). lol fake outrage.
You see what’s happening right now? One crisis after another. This guy couldn’t run a koolaid stand. Great time to take a vacation. Oh and where’s Kamala? She’s as worthless as a 3 dollar bill

Last edited:

John Galt

Reaction score
More transparent than Obama? I almost recall the legislative sessions he promised would be broadcast on HNN- the Howie News Network.

Who’s ready to watch Howie shovel for the next 3.5 years….

stocker08

Reaction score
You see what’s happening right now? One crisis after another. This guy couldn’t run a koolaid stand. Great tune to take a vacation. Oh and where’s Kamala? She’s as worthless as a 3 dollar bill

One crisis after another? Right. Again....while covid was striking the U.S.....Trump was on the golf course. As Congress was struggling to pass the relief bills.....Trump was on the golf course. Trump was golfing or vacationing about 25% of his term. Not that it's such a bad thing. Better to let the folks with functioning brains handle things.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
One crisis after another? Right. Again....while covid was striking the U.S.....Trump was on the golf course. As Congress was struggling to pass the relief bills.....Trump was on the golf course. Trump was golfing or vacationing about 25% of his term. Not that it's such a bad thing. Better to let the folks with functioning brains handle things.
Deflect deflect deflect. That’s all you lefties can do with the inept pos in the office now. Yawn

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
Everything single thing Biden said, leading up to the election was a lie.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
He’s a complete buffoon. How anyone can defend him is beyond me. The doofus has yet to contact any world leaders about the fiasco in Afghanistan. Loser-In-Chief

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I think it was Spoofin that effectively said:
“It’s not a lie if Joe believes it.”

Joe believes everything his managers tell him. He’s incapable of having a coherent idea, so he depends on them. We saw how that July 8 press Q&A went. Has he taken questions since?

Now…Hunter…even Joe knows that’s a lie. That’s why he won’t engage on that issue.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
He’s a complete buffoon. How anyone can defend him is beyond me. The doofus has yet to contact any world leaders about the fiasco in Afghanistan. Loser-In-Chief
I’d love to hear those conversations.

Joe: “wow, I really f’d that up”
World leaders: “no shit!”

TRF Guy

Reaction score
He said he would get us out of Afghanistan, he is. Trump promised the same, but he lied
He was going to do it this past May. Tough to do when he isn’t POTUS. You aren’t the brightest bulb on the tree

Wally

Reaction score

Tell me your withdrawal plan. Come on details.

Wally

Reaction score
He was going to do it this past May. Tough to do when he isn’t POTUS. You aren’t the brightest bulb on the tree

Here is your God speaking....
You're all hypocrites just like him, makes me sick.

Trump calls Afghanistan withdrawal 'a wonderful and positive thing to do' and criticizes Biden's timeline
By Jason Hoffman and Devan Cole, CNN
Updated 1:57 AM EDT, Mon April 19, 2021

Washington(CNN)Former President Donald Trump on Sunday praised withdrawing US troops from Afghanistan, while knocking his successor's timeline for doing so.

Though the former President offered his support of President Joe Biden's plans to bring home American troops, he urged his successor to draw an end to America's longest war well before the September 11 deadline that Biden set last week. Trump said that while leaving Afghanistan is "a wonderful and positive thing to do," he had set a May 1 withdrawal deadline and added that "we should keep as close to that schedule as possible."

"I wish Joe Biden wouldn't use September 11 as the date to withdraw our troops from Afghanistan, for two reasons. First, we can and should get out earlier. Nineteen years is enough, in fact, far too much and way too long," Trump said,

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Tell me your withdrawal plan. Come on details.
Start by getting the civilians out of there first. Your boy has blood on his hands. Now deflect to Trump again. That’s all you have

Wally

Reaction score
Start by getting the civilians out of there first. Your boy has blood on his hands. Now deflect to Trump again. That’s all you have
You know what happens as soon as you start that? Afgan army folds and everyone makes a mad dash for the airport. Once the information is out everything goes to hell. You really think there is an orderly way to evacuate a lawless country?

I have some oceanfront property to sell you in southern MN....

Only reason I bring up Trump to expose you guys blatant and disgusting hypocrisy.

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
Deflect deflect deflect. That’s all you lefties can do with the inept pos in the office now. Yawn

Deflect....lol. I don't think anyone is praising Biden. Especially not like the right praised Trump. The sad thing is that Biden is still a major upgrade over Trump. Doing way better.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
He said he would get us out of Afghanistan, he is. Trump promised the same, but he lied
The issue is how we got us out of Afghanistan. The entire world thinks Biden did it wrong.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
The issue is how we got us out of Afghanistan. The entire world thinks Biden did it wrong.
No sense in arguing with that guy. Basically the entire world knows he messed up including those who have constantly coddled him at cnn

Wally

Reaction score
Tell me how he could have done it differently?
Not ONE of you has said anything about how he could have done it. Let's hear it.

I think the only possibilty would have been negotiate with Taliban but most everyone had rose colored glasses and thought the afgan government could hold up. I can only imagine how batshit nuts you would be if Biden negotiated handing over Afghanistan to the Taliban. That is the ONLY the transition could have a chance at being smooth, but it likely wouldn't have been.

If he did it May 1, would it have worked better?

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
Not ONE of you has said anything about how he could have done it. Let's hear it.

I think the only possibilty would have been negotiate with Taliban but most everyone had rose colored glasses and thought the afgan government could hold up. I can only imagine how batshit nuts you would be if Biden negotiated handing over Afghanistan to the Taliban. That is the ONLY the transition could have a chance at being smooth, but it likely wouldn't have been.

1) Experts have said that he could have waited until the Winter, when they are not fighting.
2) He could have evacuated people before he made the decision (including Americans)
3) He could have NOT left a ton of firearms, blackhawk helicopters, guns, etc for the Taliban to use.
4) He could have made it conditional like Trump wanted
5) He should have known that this would happen, but Biden is a moron with almost a 50 year history of poor judgement (Hunter is the smartest man I know, said Biden.

Last edited:

TRF Guy

Reaction score

I’ve told you more than once. Get civilians out first before bringing troops home. Take your blinders off. Now they have a total mess of trying to get them out safely. Don’t like those odds with what the Taliban is capable of

Top Bottom