Joe Biden's First 270 Days - Off the Charts

Wally

Reaction score
Interesting since there are far more job openings now than any time in the history of the US. Maybe we shouldn't give incentive for unemployed folks to stay unemployed 🤔
Its almost over, relax have a cocktail and chill.
🤦

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
Interesting since there are far more job openings now than any time in the history of the US. Maybe we shouldn't give incentive for unemployed folks to stay unemployed 🤔
Under Trump no one could find a job. Under Biden we have so many jobs available to us. I think it’s amazing that anyone that wants to find a job can under Joe Biden.
Gold Bless you Mr President.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Under Trump no one could find a job. Under Biden we have so many jobs available to us. I think it’s amazing that anyone that wants to find a job can under Joe Biden.
Gold Bless you Mr President.
Holy shit put the pipe down 😂

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
Holy shit put the pipe down 😂

Never. You'll need to pry the pipe from my cold dead hands first! There goes TRF imposing the Clean Air Act and other government regulations on me.

But seriously Spoof keeps telling me there is a shortage of workers. Are you telling me he was wrong this whole time?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Biden in October of 2020: I'm going to stop it.
Democrats now: Mask up the variants are out of control!
Also Democrats: We are happy with what Biden has done!
I don't blame Biden for this surge any more than I blamed Trump for the past ones.
It is a Worldwide pandemic. No one has stopped it. No one was going to stop it. We can try to slow it, but all those efforts have trade-offs. The debate should be around which of those trade-offs are acceptable and which are not.

Wally

Reaction score
It's off the charts! :)

Afghanistan
Trump says withdraw, bga celebrates it.

Biden withdraws, bga says its a disaster.

Biden Derangement Syndrome, I think you have a terminal case....

bga1

Reaction score
Afghanistan
Trump says withdraw, bga celebrates it.

Biden withdraws, bga says its a disaster.

Biden Derangement Syndrome, I think you have a terminal case....
How you do it matters. 3000 troops heading back to Kabul...why? Poor planning.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Biden, Kamala, and now Psaki are all MIA and unavailable to media or the public. Something is going on.

What a disaster of an admin. At least no mean tweets tho, right?

LesBolstad

Reaction score
I'm old enough to remember when they told us the adults were back in the White House.

1629119523582.png

Blizzard

Reaction score

bga1

Reaction score
Blizzard nailed it. In less than 7 months, Biden has failed at almost everything.
You could not destroy a country like this any faster from within than Biden has done it. Understand this: It ain't Joe Biden running this show. Biden is the face that leftists used to get in power. He isn't calling the shots, he barely has a clue what is happening. He just knows that he has trouble on his hands and no answers and no power to stop the people running it.

bga1

Reaction score

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Jimmy Carter is thankful he'll no longer be remembered as the worst President in history.
I had my doubts going in but it's hard to actually fathom how much Sleepy Joe has f'd the country in a matter of 7 months. Although in fairness to him, he hasn't made a decision himself in a few decades

USAF

Reaction score
This won't do much for the Trump haters but every word of this is true from Jason Chaffetz:

In 10 years you'll be hard pressed to find anyone willing to admit they voted Trump. Once, much less twice.

Forget "policy," which was bad enough but transitory and ultimately of little long term effect.

He did more damage to the concept of democracy and free elections than anyone in our history. He'll be remembered for that.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
In 10 years you'll be hard pressed to find anyone willing to admit they voted Trump. Once, much less twice.

Forget "policy," which was bad enough but transitory and ultimately of little long term effect.

He did more damage to the concept of democracy and free elections than anyone in our history. He'll be remembered for that.

Haha, total BS. Biden is a disaster and you won't admit it.

Let's stop all the wannabe sophisticated analyses and call this exactly what it is; a senile old man and his incompetent not ready for prime-time staff brain freezing during a crisis. He's dysfunctional, they're clueless as to how to message that or what to do next, so they went dark.

Blizzard

Reaction score
You could not destroy a country like this any faster from within than Biden has done it. Understand this: It ain't Joe Biden running this show. Biden is the face that leftists used to get in power. He isn't calling the shots, he barely has a clue what is happening. He just knows that he has trouble on his hands and no answers and no power to stop the people running it.

Here's the thing:

It's not really Biden is it? It's the Obama people who are running the country. More or less they are just back to finish the job they started in 2008.

bga1

Reaction score
Here's the thing:

It's not really Biden is it? It's the Obama people who are running the country. More or less they are just back to finish the job they started in 2008.
100% correct. They put the band back together...no doubt about it, the radicals are in charge. They have told Joe to recite his lines and then shut up. There have bee a number of times has he answered a question from a reporter and then said..."I have to go I'm going to get in trouble here."

Who can get a President in trouble for answering a question? Joe isn't the President. My guess is Susan Rice as proxy for super spreader Barack.

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
The Taliban took more questions, than Biden did.

It would be funny if not so true.

I just want to know who's really pulling the strings behind the puppet. I'm guessing things are being run by committee by multiple power hungry political pukes jockeying for position. That would make sense of the multiple phuck-ups.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Joe is going to fix everything and find Kamala. All after he gets back from vacation.

Top Bottom