Joe Biden's First 240 Days - Off the Charts

Spoofin

Reaction score
6pqvl5e.jpg
So much uniting. Always uniting….

President Joe Biden and a bipartisan group of moderate senators on Thursday announced a deal on an infrastructure framework, with Biden and other top Democrats promising to tie it in with a larger reconciliation bill to ameliorate progressives who say the deal doesn’t contain enough Democratic priorities.

But Biden said in a Q&A with reporters that he’s “not signing” the infrastructure bill without an accompanying reconciliation bill
after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said her chamber will not consider one without the other.

scools12

Reaction score
When you say you’re not signing an infrastructure bill without an accompanying reconciliation bill that isn’t anywhere near the uniting you’re trying to make it out to be.

Last edited:

Full Speed Ahead

Reaction score
The OP is right. Here's the M1 money supply starting from 1960 up till today. 150 days into Biden's leadership and we're way "off the charts". And we've just begun. Biden's promised more programs are coming soon to push more cash into the economy.

1624580808108.png

Spoofin

Reaction score
When you say you’re not signing an infrastructure bill without an accompanying reconciliation bill that isn’t anywhere near the uniting you’re trying to make it out to be.
Not to mention he pulled a post of mine from 2-months ago to make this “point”.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The OP is right. Here's the M1 money supply starting from 1960 up till today. 150 days into Biden's leadership and we're way "off the charts". And we've just begun. Biden's promised more programs are coming soon to push more cash into the economy.

View attachment 13160
The M1 is no longer used as a guide for monetary policy in the United States due to the lack of correlation between it and other economic variables.
Giving away money to people that don’t need it and don’t spend it so they can just throw it in their savings account is not a good thing.

justthefacts

Reaction score
So much uniting. Always uniting….

President Joe Biden and a bipartisan group of moderate senators on Thursday announced a deal on an infrastructure framework, with Biden and other top Democrats promising to tie it in with a larger reconciliation bill to ameliorate progressives who say the deal doesn’t contain enough Democratic priorities.

But Biden said in a Q&A with reporters that he’s “not signing” the infrastructure bill without an accompanying reconciliation bill
after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said her chamber will not consider one without the other.

Yeah,this one really came back on me.

Not sure what is Biden is doing here,but it's dumb

howeda7

Reaction score
Yeah,this one really came back on me.

Not sure what is Biden is doing here,but it's dumb
My guess is only the infrastructure bill gets passed but he's easing them into accepting reality.

golfing18now

Reaction score
Whether it's a smart strategy or not, I'm not sure. But this is as much on Pelosi and Shumer as Biden.

I don't know who is to blame but I don't think it's smart strategy. Democrats have a unique opportunity to have a nice win if they don't screw this one up. A bipartisan spending bill that probably is overdue as it pertains to infrastructure but why isn't it enough? Many Republicans are still floundering in the election steal nonsense -- the very definition of non-unification but yet here we are on this bill. Not quite the outstretched arms unification style as was described post election day by our favorite media outlet CNN.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
So what you're saying is that Biden is compromising to get things done and help America
🤣😂🤣😂
No, that’s not what I’m saying.

I’m saying that Kyrsten Sinema is calling the shots and is helping Joe not trip up the stairs. Republicans are responding to a true moderate Democrat instead of an incoherent, dementia riddled Joe Bumblefuk.

stocker08

Reaction score
🤣😂🤣😂
No, that’s not what I’m saying.

I’m saying that Kyrsten Sinema is calling the shots and is helping Joe not trip up the stairs. Republicans are responding to a true moderate Democrat instead of an incoherent, dementia riddled Joe Bumblefuk.

Lol. Trump walked around with a dump in his pants about half the time.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Amazing what happens when you allow businesses to open up after forcing them closed and disincentivizing people getting enhanced unemployment benefits to go back to work by removing those disincentives.

Hopefully you’re learning something howie. But doubt it.

Did you really not believe that an economy that is forced to shutdown wouldn’t recover once businesses and commerce were allowed to reopen? Duuuhhhh.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Thanks to the states that cutoff the enhanced unemployed benefits and requiring people to go back to work.
Impossible. I’ve been told that the enhanced federal UI payments had no effect. It all seemed so reasonable 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom