Jim Haslett for DC??

I take him any day over Consgrove! Brewster and Maturi should be fired if Sid is right!

Not gonna happen.

Sid is losing it in his old age and is too busy telling everyone how many close personal friends he has in the sports industry before he dies to really know what's happening. As he has aged i've gotten to the point of saying..."there, there, Sid...tell us whatever you want". Speculation is useless until it happens. Brewster needs big hires for OC and DC before I stop calling him The Second Coming of Jim Wacker (all talk, no substance)...

He could still be around as the St. Louis Rams coach next season. The players want him to stay and there is a lot of support for him in St. Louis.

Gold.
Tell me. How can you be so negative against a guy that spent 14 years with Barry Alvarez and put a D on the field that averaged 21ppg during that stretch. I believe he also knows his way around the Rose Bowl. So he had one horrible year at NU!

A girls team could have scored 30 ppg against Withers 07 D. Yet his NC squad allows 21 ppg. Amazing what a coach can do if he has some talent to work with. Cosgrove has proven he can put a very solid D on the field with the right players. You can say the same thing about most coaches.

Top Bottom