Jim Harbaugh calls Michigan "America's Team"

He’s just trolling the sheep.

And the tabloid sports media loves nothing more than to play along, fabricating outrage because they believe that’s what their base wants to see.

It’s all performative.

The answer we were looking for Jim was "sorry we cheated."

there is a guy who Tweets under the moniker of "Big Ten Information."

he has been claiming that there is another shoe that hasn't dropped yet in the Michigan case, and that it is tied to "Vegas," - meaning the gambling industry. He has also hinted/suggested that "Vegas" played some role in the Michigan allegations coming to light.

-- now, this guy is also a Nebraska fan, so you can believe it or not.--

Good Lord...

And this comes after Ryan Days tantrum over Lou Holtz's mild comments. Day ended up saying "it's always been Ohio State against the World.". This is so annoying I would rather see Scott Frost return to Nebraska and win a national championship than hear another word from these two assholes.

I wouldn’t listen the ego maniacs for two seconds.

He’s the kind of person I feel sorry for. Thinks he’s figured it out but is so far off even the smell test.

Michigan should change their name from the Wolverines to the Victims.

Their new mascot should be a gothic, street gaslight.

In the Big Ten, only Michigan could be mired in an obvious systematic cheating investigation and be portrayed as the overcomer, the persecuted, the world against them. Sherron Moore’s rant was kind of sickening to me.

Maybe I’m being too hard on him as it’s personal, but it’s so sick for the entire sports world to be fawning over the T shirts and the tears streaming down his face saying he loves the s*** out of Harbaugh and U Mich is the best university with the best alumni in the country. Then hand the Mike to Blake Corum who says this is what “Michigan Men” are 🤢. Isn’t Harbaugh a Michigan Man? Isn’t Conor Stalions a Michigan Man? They are CHEATERS, people!!!

there is a guy who Tweets under the moniker of "Big Ten Information."

he has been claiming that there is another shoe that hasn't dropped yet in the Michigan case, and that it is tied to "Vegas," - meaning the gambling industry. He has also hinted/suggested that "Vegas" played some role in the Michigan allegations coming to light.

-- now, this guy is also a Nebraska fan, so you can believe it or not.--
You can trust this source. He’s purrfect -

1700009186969.jpeg

Maybe that's why he accepted his suspension?

Wow, is he out of touch with reality. They are one of the most DESPISED teams.

Top Bottom