Jim Dutcher writes letter in support of Darryl Mitchell induction into M Club HOF

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Shama:

Former Gophers basketball coach Jim Dutcher has written a letter to M Club Director George Adzick recommending Darryl Mitchell be inducted into the M Club Hall of Fame. Mitchell was captain of the 1982 Big Ten champion Minnesota team Ducher coached. Mitchell was an All-Big Ten selection that season and has become an attorney. “He’s got all the credentials,” Dutcher told Sports Headliners.

http://shamasportsheadliners.com/

Go Gophers!!

Mitchell was my favorite on that team and one of my all timers. He made so many big shots and free throws.

Mitchell was my favorite on that team and one of my all timers. He made so many big shots and free throws.

Yes! He was so good. Power forward body able to play point guard. A poor man's Magic Johnson.

Yes! He was so good. Power forward body able to play point guard. A poor man's Magic Johnson.

He was my coach at Jim D. Basketball camp when I was a 13 year old kid. He was a fun to have as a coach for the week. Hope he gets added. Trent Tucker and him together were really fun to watch.

Graf player. Not sure for the HOF. Not sure

Top Bottom