Jim and Sarah Harbaugh Announces All Incentive Money He Earns This Year Is Going Back to Athletic Department to Pay Back COVID Pay Custs

What's APR?

Beating OSU put them in damn fine giving mood!

Annual Percentage Rate - if he can get a good finance deal for Michigan he gets a kick back.

I kid... not meant to be rude. Academic Progress Rate, it's a mechanism to track and measure academic progress within the sports programs (https://www.ncaa.org/about/resources/research/division-i-academic-progress-rate-apr)

It is the number used to place 5 win teams into bowls when there aren't enough 6 win teams to go. The Gophers benefited from this once.

Anyway, as a Bears fan, very familiar with Harbaugh. I'm surprised he hasn't run himself off from Michigan yet given his demeanor, but this is definitely a class move. He's set to get some decent bonus money this season now that he's won the East and locked up a NY6 bowl with a chance for the CFP.

Given the explosion of football coaches' salaries over the last month Harbaugh is going to leverage the hell out of his most successful season into a massive extension. My buddy the Michigan booster said he's recently been approached to kick-in for the increase. If Michigan keeps winning the price keeps going up.

Top Bottom