Jerry Kill Weekly Press Conference

I can't seem to find it on the app

Confirmed that Scott Ekpe is out for the year. Legania has been moved back to DT.

Confirmed that Scott Ekpe is out for the year. Legania has been moved back to DT.
Did they give any timetable for the return of Keith and Timms?

Just a huge bummer about Ekpe....really needed him to step in this year after Hagemann's departure. Hope the frosh Richardson is as good as the staff says he is.

Did they give any timetable for the return of Keith and Timms?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Claeys says he's not sure when DE Alex Keith will get back from leg injury he suffered Thursday. Keith had two fumble recoveries and a sack</p>— Marcus R. Fuller (@GophersNow) <a href="https://twitter.com/GophersNow/statuses/506854337549590528">September 2, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Claeys says he's not sure when DE Alex Keith will get back from leg injury he suffered Thursday. Keith had two fumble recoveries and a sack</p>— Marcus R. Fuller (@GophersNow) <a href="https://twitter.com/GophersNow/statuses/506854337549590528">September 2, 2014</a></blockquote>
Thanks for that. Keith walked off the field pretty much on his own power but apparently it's more serious than it looked.

Can someone help me remember when the last time a Gopher player came back "earlier" than expected? Unless they are specifically stating they expect him back, I would be shocked if Keith is back on the field in 2014. I hope I'm wrong.

With Legania back to DT, Richardson played well, they had him on the nose and he got penetration in a double team. The least known man in Minnesota, Cameron Botticeli is a force. And the question I have will they take the red shirt off Gary Moore? You can never have enough DT's on your roster. With Keith out and Amaefula back its not as critical. And where is TC? Is Demaris Peppers out?

I would take them playing this season in a heartbeat...but the good news is these injuries happened early enough in the season to apply for a medical hardship year, rather than losing them in game 6 and missing most of the B10 season but no hardship. I hope Keith can make it back for the B10 season. Good luck to Ekpe and hope you get healthy for next year.

Can someone help me remember when the last time a Gopher player came back "earlier" than expected? Unless they are specifically stating they expect him back, I would be shocked if Keith is back on the field in 2014. I hope I'm wrong.

The rumor is that Keith has a sprained knee, like a high ankle sprain, the recovery varies. The real trick is to not come back too soon. Try coming back too soon and the injury can become chronic.

You take the redshirt off of Moore when you need to use him...it doesn't have to be grand announcement.

Top Bottom