Jerry Kill on the Sports Huddle at 10:05 a.m.

Thanks DL65! The first half hour has been pretty depressing. Minnesota teams are in a huge funk right now.

Thanks DL65! The first half hour has been pretty depressing. Minnesota teams are in a huge funk right now.

This is depressing. Other Minnesota teams doing bad doesn't help anyone. I have no interest in hearing about young teams, rebuilding, or reasons to be excited for next year when I don't have any team winning. At least in the case of the Timberwolves, they really are as bad as they are playing. Gopher hoops and hockey and the Wild are just humiliating themselves by playing well under what they are capable of.

This is depressing. Other Minnesota teams doing bad doesn't help anyone. I have no interest in hearing about young teams, rebuilding, or reasons to be excited for next year when I don't have any team winning. At least in the case of the Timberwolves, they really are as bad as they are playing. Gopher hoops and hockey and the Wild are just humiliating themselves by playing well under what they are capable of.

Amen Brotha

MN = Loserville, USA these days!

Isn't it close to 30 straight losses by Wild, twolves, Gopher basketball and hockey?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom