Jerry Kill interviews?

Reaction score
Unless I'm missing the posts, I'm not reading too many comments about what Jerry Kill has had to say today about his recruiting class and other things. Would some one please update us on Kill comments as the day goes along?
Also, it would be interesting to hear what Kill has to say about the overall quality of the athletes he will have to coach next year. These kids--in the aggregate--have to be steps above any others that he's coached.
Finally, I wonder what Kill has said to his players about the way Kill's staff looked at the Minnesota team before and after NIU played the Gophers last fall. I'm assuming he is telling them that they have great potential but need to believe in Kill's systems to maximize their success.

Press conference is at 3pm today and the social is tonight. He will be on Sports Wrap live Sunday Night.

I saw some tweets about a couple players.

Claeys thinks Amaefula can contribute early and also they see Bauducco as more of a MLB than OLB.

Will we be able to watch the press conference online?

Big 10 Network.

Does anyone know if the Big 10 network will be carrying any part of Kill's news conference? Is the BTN planning on interviewing coaches today?

Press conference is at 3pm today and the social is tonight. He will be on Sports Wrap live Sunday Night.

I saw some tweets about a couple players.

Claeys thinks Amaefula can contribute early and also they see Bauducco as more of a MLB than OLB.

Sounds like Marcus Jones is going to be used initially on offense to run the jet sweeps and such, possibly a punt/kick returner.

Does anyone know if the Big 10 network will be carrying any part of Kill's news conference? Is the BTN planning on interviewing coaches today?

BTN signing day special was cancelled because of the blizzard. Rescheduled for Thursday I believe

Kill on with Reusse tomorrow at 12:35pm on 1500ESPN

Top Bottom