Jerry Kill elected to SIU Hall of Fame

I think at the rate he's going, he'll make the Cfb Hall of Fame. Not even close to kidding. If he gets us to a Rose Bowl, its a done deal, signed sealed and delivered, he'll basically be penciled in from that day on. It could happen if he just gets us to a New Years Day bowl and we win it?

Congrats Jerry!!

I think at the rate he's going, he'll make the Cfb Hall of Fame. Not even close to kidding. If he gets us to a Rose Bowl, its a done deal, signed sealed and delivered, he'll basically be penciled in from that day on. It could happen if he just gets us to a New Years Day bowl and we win it?

I would love to see Jerry in the U of Minnesota Hall of Fame. History says he needs to be here for about ten years
and have one really good season and a few very good seasons. College Football Hall of Fame, I agree is in sight.

I do believe he genuinely cares about his players.

The Southern: Hall of Fame inductees: Kill saved Saluki football program in early 2000s

Saluki Athletic Director Paul Kowalczyk thought Kill could do more with less — and that’s exactly what he did.

“We sold our school, because we had to sell them on blind faith because we weren’t very good,” Kill said. “I laugh about it because of the stadium, and the locker room. The weight room at that time. We never took them to the stadium because the stadium was so bad. It’s not like it is now. We had probably the worst facilities in college football at that time, but Paul Kowalczyk hired us, and helped us continue to move forward.

“We did what we could with what we had, and to do that we had to get kids that wanted to be there. We had to develop kids.”

http://thesouthern.com/sports/colle...cle_88865838-8a37-11e3-83f4-0019bb2963f4.html

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom