Jerry Jones questions MBIII's toughness?

Someone on the Dallas Cowboys training staff feared that if they shot him up with novocaine and he played that the bones in his toe could shatter.

maybe Jones should worry about his QB

The most overrated QB ever. Romo tries hard to lose.

This is why owners should just keep their mouth shut.

Jerry Jones is a jacka$$.

MB III runs with the ball about as violently as Adrian Peterson and his owner questions his toughness. Looks like Jerry Jones needs another eye job.

Jerry Jones just wants to win so badly that he gets frustrated and rips his players when things don't go well. He states that the rookie who replaced MBIII was no drop off from Barber. So what is he bitching about? Marion Barber III is no wuss. He is a competitor. So Jerry, do you think he is a pussy who is afraid to play hurt or play against good competition? Give me a break, nothing in his career tells that story. What a jerk.

Jerry Jones = the next Al Davis. Dr.Don has prescribed.

I dont understand calling out a guy publicly who runs hard every time he touches the ball and has nothing in his history to suggest any softness. I hate the cowboys, but love watching MBIII run.

I think if Jerry Jones has another facelift, he'll have a beard (if ya know what i mean).

Top Bottom