JERRY JERRY JERRY chants on Saturday night

Stan

Reaction score
Let's bring it Gopher fans!!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It's probably too soon for Jerry, or too emotional, but I want Jerry to do the third quarter "do the Gopher" intro.

I think the U has a huge chance to show Jerry some love, fire up the players, and get the fans going with some kind of Kill based giveaway (towel?) And start the chant over the PA and get the whole crowd waving. The players will be looking for a rallying cry and I think this could be a way for the U to get everyone on the same page to make one loudly

Chant "Jerry, Jerry, Jerry" rather than that lame "Ski, U, Mah". Bet it would work.

I'm prepared to have a few tears roll down my cheeks when we wave the "Jerrysota" flag in front of the student section after the coin toss.

flip moment of silence, jerry chants, it will be an emotional night.

I think the U has a huge chance to show Jerry some love, fire up the players, and get the fans going with some kind of Kill based giveaway (towel?) And start the chant over the PA and get the whole crowd waving. The players will be looking for a rallying cry and I think this could be a way for the U to get everyone on the same page to make one loudly

If I remember correctly when we played Michigan a couple years ago at home they gave out towels that had something to do with the epilepsy foundation. I would love to see something similar but it's probably too late.

If I remember correctly when we played Michigan a couple years ago at home they gave out towels that had something to do with the epilepsy foundation. I would love to see something similar but it's probably too late.

I still have mine!

Section 103 will bring the noise tonight. This team and the coaches need the crowd tonight!

Top Bottom