Jeremy Lamb

coolhandgopher

Reaction score
Kemba Walker may be the story for UConn, but is Lamb ever a precocious talent, bringing a very mature game to both the offensive and defensive ends of the court. I hope he sticks around college for awhile longer (nbadraftnet has him as the #12 pick of next year's NBA draft), he's very fun to watch.

UConn's center, Oriakhi (sp?) has also been very solid in every game I've seen UConn play this postseason, it looks like a pretty nice foundation is in place for UConn for the next few years (along with Napier and Roscoe "P Coltrane" Smith)

Jeremy Lamb should be the type of player we hope Rodney Williams becomes.

Very nice pick up for UCONN. I doubt he'll stay though.
You gotta get it while the gettins good.

It would be interesting to see how well him and UCONN do, when they rely on him to be more of a leader...I do think his game would benefit from another year in school.

Timberwolves?

Austin Hollins

I thought Lamb looked like what I hope Austin can thrive to become. They both have that long body. Hopefully Austin can refind his outside shot and get stronger and become that type of wing for us.

Jeremy Lamb should be the type of player we hope Rodney Williams becomes.

We can hope. But the skills Lamb has developed, look like they are a long time in the making. This is what a freshman who is getting serious looks from the NBA should look like. Rodney needs two more years of development and a few hundred thousand jump shots in practice. He has the raw ability.

Love that kid's game - very fun to watch. Hopefully he knows, without Kemba, he could be gettin his at Uconn next year

Lamb is one of my favorite college players now, I really hope he sticks around...seems like a class act that plays the game very well rounded.

Wasn't there some player who we were kinda after two or so years ago who picked UCONN in the end? Or am I crazy? Who would that have been?

Something that crossed my mind during the game.

Top Bottom