Jereme Richmond Leaving Illinois

CrocShots

Not Minnesota Nice
Reaction score
He was supposed to be a big time prospect and really be something for the Illini after he verballed his Freshman year of H.S., And won Mr. Basketball in Illinois in 2010. He had character flaws even through high school. This only can help the rest of the B1G because he was a HUGE talent. The Illini are going through similar troubles we are with potential player transfers too...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...inois-jereme-richmond-20110405,0,402331.story

I simply adore people who communicate through social media (tongue firmly in cheek). Sounds like he was a real team player (tongue even more firmly in cheek).

Anyone who uses the word "haters", I have no time for. That pretty much means they're an idiot.

McD's AA are not always all they are cracked up to be.

From the article closing statement: "...I want my doubters to know that my failure is greater than your biggest success."

What an arrogant son of a bitch.

From the article closing statement: "...I want my doubters to know that my failure is greater than your biggest success."

He transferred after winning the Class A title as a freshman because he didn't like the coach AS A FRESHMAN. He has long been known for his arrogance.

Cyclone ?

So, is he going to transfer to Iowa State?

:eek:

NBA D League or International somewhere next year at this time.

What a huge blow to that program. They are losing nearly their entire team.

Fire Weber!!! Look people, Minnesota isn't the only program in the nation dealing with player defections.

Top Bottom