Jedd Fisch in running for Miami OC

Reaction score
According to Cane Insider, Jedd Fisch's name is being tossed around for the offensive coordinator position at Miami. Not sure what to make of it--just thought it was interesting.

According to Cane Insider, Jedd Fisch's name is being tossed around for the offensive coordinator position at Miami. Not sure what to make of it--just thought it was interesting.

I think he is a NFL talent.

Jeff Fisch holds the title as the only guy to wear maroon and gold over the last 4 years that was dumber then Brewster. I heard his plan for the first week of practice was to have the QB's only throw baseballs instead of footballs.

Jeff Fisch holds the title as the only guy to wear maroon and gold over the last 4 years that was dumber then Brewster. I heard his plan for the first week of practice was to have the QB's only throw baseballs instead of footballs.

Funny. MLB pitching coaches have their pitchers throw footballs at practice. Maybe both sports are on to something.

He'll fix Jacori Harris throwing motion and everything will be great.

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Three days before Seattle's playoff game in Chicago, Seahawks QB coach Jedd Fisch accepted OC/QB coach job at University of Miami.

It's official.

I'm sure Adam Kelly would be up to the task.:cool02:

Nicely played LOL.

I'll be very interested in seeing how this one plays out. I felt like Fisch was a guy who just was made for NFL, with his complicated stuff. Interesting he'd jump back down to the college ranks.

What is he thinking? Better yet, what the hell is Golden thinking?

Fisch appears to be a good football mind, but he is in no way cut out to be a college coach.

I'd call Fisch the worst college offensive coordinator I've ever seen, but that would be as predictable as his playcalling.

If Weber couldn't keep all of Fisch's crap straight, he's expecting Harris to be able to???

If Golden had been hired here and brought in Fisch, half the team would be headed somewhere else, the media would be crucifying him and GopherHole would be up in arms. I had Golden just above Kill on my new coach wish list, but now I'm very happy we stayed away from him.

Top Bottom